Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:
static14 wrote:Guy on ebay selling sealed copies of Wicked City sdcc variant. Accepted my offer of $8.50, and it arrived today just as described. :)

Go get em!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/wicked-city-so ... SwRxJb3hw8
Just sent an offer of 8.50 and got it too! Thanks for the heads up.
My $9 was declined but $10 was accepted. Still really good with free shipping.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:Spin that wax while raising a glass to Osamu Shoji-san, who passed on to the next realm last year at the age of 85.
Will do. RIP.
By milliondollars
just looked through the latest brainless-shitload-spendings-on-records list on discogs. jesus christ, is there no end in sight? Umiliani records still on the rise...

Ragazza was a little cheaper as it was VG+ only. at this price i would expect the whole Umiliani family showing up rolling out the red carpet and delivering this to my doorstep with caviar h'ordeuvres and the finest champagne being served afterwards...
corpo.JPG
corpo.JPG (38.43 KiB) Viewed 4280 times
ragazza.JPG
ragazza.JPG (38.86 KiB) Viewed 4280 times
By reddye6
Mateo Sanboval wrote:That's bananas money.
You, my friend, buy a lot of bananas.
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:That's bananas money.
You, my friend, buy a lot of bananas.
Don't want to cramp up!
By Hatter313
That can’t be right can it? Wow
By Mateo Sanboval
texasvinyl wrote:Big money umiliani! Call me a monster, they are not my favorite piero records.
You are not a monster.
By ScoJo
Just putting this here, as it's Discogs-related. I'm quite excited, as I just finally got around to updating the notes on the listing for The Coupe de Ville's LP 'Waiting Out The Eighties', using intel gleaned from first hand convo with Tommy Lee Wallace and Blake Fichera's chat with Alan Howarth. The fans need to know this trivia!!
Coupe de Villes Info.jpg
Coupe de Villes Info.jpg (702.64 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
By monsterworship
ScoJo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 pm Just putting this here, as it's Discogs-related. I'm quite excited, as I just finally got around to updating the notes on the listing for The Coupe de Ville's LP 'Waiting Out The Eighties', using intel gleaned from first hand convo with Tommy Lee Wallace and Blake Fichera's chat with Alan Howarth. The fans need to know this trivia!!

Coupe de Villes Info.jpg

been on my discogs wantlist for 3 years and I'm still looking to spend stupid money on this.
By inksb
The Coupe de Ville's is a record I have come to terms with never owning. I have a rip of it and happy that I could hear it but I know I will never be able to afford a copy if it goes up for sale.
By tim28212
I know this is kinda frowned upon here but, for anyone who doesn't already own these Christopher Young scores, Haunted Summer is well worth the BIN alone but you're also get U-Boats with it...

winning!

Haunted Summer

If someone misses out just watch the seller, he regularly posts these two together every couple of months
By inksb
Some one should talk to Alan to see if we can release a "rearranged" version of the album and just change the track order and add a triangle once in a while.
By ScoJo
inksb wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:39 pm Some one should talk to Alan to see if we can release a "rearranged" version of the album and just change the track order and add a triangle once in a while.
By Hatter313
i love this score and have still never seen the film, weirdly hard to find