Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
havershaw wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:04 pm thanks! glad I spotted it.
It’ll be interesting to A/B with Waxwork. I can’t remember if that’s already been done.
I think ScoJo did a comparison corner, worth a read!
By havershaw
Oh yeah, that’s right, I remember. I vaguely thought that was why I had put it back on my wantlist after getting the Waxwork - punchier and more exciting, I recall him saying.
By Hatter313
334578rpm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 pm There's a green label NOTLD that just popped up on discogs for $75. Be quick!
In the quiet words of Mr. Glen Danzig...

GO GO GO GO
By ScoJo
** EDIT **

ALL SOLD AS JOB LOT :)

UK and Euro STBCers (though happy to ship anywhere)...

Moving on some bits I've either never played or just the once. Listed over at discogs at these prices but anybody here interested I will knock off another £2 for anything over £10, and happy to talk multi-deal/offers :) I will thoroughly check over the vinyl condition before any sales are final.

Title / Vinyl Grade / Sleeve Grade / Vinyl Colour / Comments / Discogs Price

THE MIND'S EYE - Steve Moore (Relapse) M/NM/2xLP Black £18
KILLING SPREE - Perry Monroe (Terrorvision) M/M/Transparent Red Splatter £23
GHOSTHOUSE - Piero Montanari (Terrorvision) M/M/Black £19
THE FIFTH ELEMENT - Eric Serra (Mondo) M/M/2xLP Black £33.00
DARKMAN - Danny Elfman (Waxwork) M/M/Clear Orange Swirl £22
FAR CRY 4 - Cliff Martinez (Invada) M/M/Orange+Blue+Green £12 * SOLD*
PROFONDO ROSSO - Goblin, G.Gaslini (Dagored) NM/NM/Black £18
HOT FUZZ - David Arnold (Mondo) M/M/Black £17
FURY - Steven Price (Varese) M/M/Black 10" Black £10
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - The Laze (OWS) M/NM/Black £9
FRENZY - Cevdet Erek (Subtext) M/M/12" Black £3
DJANGO UNCHAINED - Various (Republic) M/NM 2xLP Black £17
CIRCE - Hilmar Hilmarsson etc (Krunk) M/VG+ 2xLP Black Corner bump/crease £15
ALMOST HOLY - Atticus Ross etc (Sacred Bones) M/M/Black £7
THE REVENANT - Ryuichi Sakamoto etc (Milan) M/NM/Blue and White Small corner bump £17 *SOLD*
STOKER - Clint Mansell (Milan) NM/NM/White Small bump to edge of rear sleeve £25
SVIDD NEGER - Ulver (Jester) M/NM/Black Gold sleeve variant £22
TAKE SHELTER - David Wingo (Milan) M/NM/Black Small seam split top edge £12
TWIN PEAKS FIRE WALK - Badalamenti (DWRC) M/NM/ 2xLP Red+Blue £18 *SOLD*
CAT IN THE BRAIN - Fabio Frizzi (Mondo) M/M/ 2xLP Black £15
NEW YORK RIPPER - Francesco di Masi (DWRC) M/ Green £12
STRANGE COLOUR OF YOUR BODY'S TEARS - Various (DWRC) M/NM/ 2xLP Green/Red £18
KISS OF THE DAMNED - Various (Soraya) M/M/Black £9
HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS - Michael Perilstein (DWRC) M/M/Black £14
A GIRL WALKS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT- Various (DWRC) M/NM / 2xLP Black One bit of die cut letter is creased £15
FORBIDDEN PLANET - Susan Justin (DWRC) M/M Clear £6
FIELD IN ENGLAND RE-IMAGINED - Teeth of the Sea (Rocket) M/M Red £22
DEMON'S ROOK - Various (Poisoned Mind) M /NM Blue Small seam split top edge £8
SYNCHRONICITY - Ben Lovett (DWRC) M/M/Black £23
1922 -Mike Patton (Ipecac) M/M/Black £10 *SOLD*
PREVENGE - Toy Drum (Invada) M/M/Red £16
Last edited by ScoJo on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By deafmetal
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
inksb wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:19 pm OG pressing of The Beyond just went up on discogs for a cool $465 - https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/99695 ... lationship
That seller also has an OG City of the Living Dead for sale - both prices are too high (esp. for VG+), still wondering why he would put The Beyond for $100 more than City, they are equally rare.
My only guess is that The Beyond might be a bit more popular here in the US. That said, I don't see either album selling for those prices. If patient, they could be found for $150-250 USD.
By inksb
Noticed another copy of The Beyond went up this week this one for $525 (lol)

On to other news, if you were like me and forgot to order the new Blade Runner LP before the price went up on release date, you are in luck (well maybe?) a seller on Amazon is offering it for $14 w/ free shipping. I took a chance and placed an order, it's supposed to be in my hands next week.

https://www.amazon.com/Blade-Runner-EDG ... merReviews
By ChrisMcQueen007
deafmetal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:48 pm
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
inksb wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:19 pm OG pressing of The Beyond just went up on discogs for a cool $465 - https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/99695 ... lationship
That seller also has an OG City of the Living Dead for sale - both prices are too high (esp. for VG+), still wondering why he would put The Beyond for $100 more than City, they are equally rare.
My only guess is that The Beyond might be a bit more popular here in the US. That said, I don't see either album selling for those prices. If patient, they could be found for $150-250 USD.
It is arguably the (even) better score, but both are of course fantastic. I still need an OG City, waiting patiently ...
By chiefbrody
A few sellers are currently selling The Ninth Gate 2LP for £13-£15 (less than half the discogs median price) on ebay.

Rarewaves just over £13 - item no 303371788000.
By ScoJo
@chief- thanks so much for the heads up on this! I have the infamous red/yellow splatter 'fire' edition which is actually not too bad, my copy has a few pits in the pressing but nothing horrific... but Ive been needing a black copy for ages. £13 in the uk with free shipping, fuckin A!
By chiefbrody
I remember the 'fire' issues well, @ScoJo. This had been on my list since way back then, listening to you and Tony talking about it on DFC/DFN. I just hadn't got round to picking it up. £13 is a steal.
By inksb
@chief, thanks so much for the heads up. That guy is offering free shipping to the US on it too. I just bought it for $15.52
Only one copy left, hopefully some one here hops on that.
By ScoJo
Btw I just realised why his ebay handle toyandfilms (if thats the one you used) was familiar - I bought a cheap *new* copy of The Burbs from him for £20 last month, and it was shipped out in mint condition, super fast. Good seller.
By inksb
LITA is having a holiday sale. Here are some highlights that I saw while scrolling

Popul Vuh - Spirit of Peace - $15
Rick Wakeman -The Burning - $13
Michael Holm - Mark Of The Devil I & II - $7
Metavari - Symetri - $8 (this is a steal, this album is great)
Danny Elfman - Men In Black - $13
Matt Akers - Rage - $17
Repeated Viewing - The Beach House - $17
Vercetti Technicolor - Maldito Amor - $14 (all three of these Lunaris albums are killer but you should give your money direct to Monster anyways :)
Harold Faltermeyer - Beverly Hills Cop - $17
Perry Monroe - Killing Spree - $20 (there are a few other Terror Vision LPs at $20)
Alone in the Woods - $21
Daniel Davies - Events Score - $21

There's a bunch of other stuff but that's what jumped out at me.

https://lightintheattic.net/shelves/Blowout%20Sale
By Mateo Sanboval
Anyone who doesn't already own Faltermeyer and Akers yet is still skipping out on them at $17 a piece is 85.9 right now. Think it over.