Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I watched that one but too rich for my blood. I bid on a couple soundtracks absent mindedly only to see them go for quite a bit more than I'd expected. Clearly I didn't do my research.
That was me on the last round.
By texasvinyl
Some of these are asinine. Swamp thing for like $150 is insane. Triple the price you can get it for. That being said I did just win The Stone Killer. Thrilled. A lot of $$ but not the worst price, and it's so good. That Doom sample is absolutely tops. Someone won Rebus for $150 which is a good price for that record at least in 2018.
By deafmetal
@texas - Nice grab on that Roy Budd gem. Everything I was going for sold for double or triple the discogs median prices. I thought the copy of Il Bruno... on Parade might stay low with all the creases on the sleeve, but it went for stupid money.
By texasvinyl
$900 on the Tommaso!! Wow. I stepped away and didn't get a chance to bid on that one. But so much higher than I ever would have guessed. I listened to the reissue this past weekend. I just don't get the prices. It isn't a bad record, I mean I like it. But I would not consider it a top tier four figure type of record.
By milliondollars
texasvinyl wrote:Ahhh who snagged that Gino Conte...
looks like it's me :)

really glad but also really surprised that i got it, especially because $450 was my max bid. could not believe it when i got up the next morning. been after it for quite a while. i know of a copy that sold for 800 € recently so even if this cost me a fortune, it is a bargain compared to what it is going nowadays.

also i bid on the Tommasi but i did not even come close. $900 is tough for that one but it's the SP series. now i know that SP stands for Supreme Price, haha!

also the Colpo Rovente was pricey again!
By ScoJo
EvanCampbell wrote:Scott hilarious... laughed out loud :)
Just hope it sounds clean.
It's an excellent pressing brother, I hope you won't be disappointed. The solid colour worked out just fine in this instance.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:Guy on ebay selling sealed copies of Wicked City sdcc variant. Accepted my offer of $8.50, and it arrived today just as described. :)

Go get em!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/wicked-city-so ... SwRxJb3hw8
Great find, Static. Thank you. Going to try and pick up a one for myself and for a friend of mine who has recently begun expanding her anime obsession to vinyl. Is 'good' condition rough or surprisingly nice? Somewhere in between?
By static14
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
static14 wrote:Guy on ebay selling sealed copies of Wicked City sdcc variant. Accepted my offer of $8.50, and it arrived today just as described. :)

Go get em!

Great find, Static. Thank you. Going to try and pick up a one for myself and for a friend of mine who has recently begun expanding her anime obsession to vinyl. Is 'good' condition rough or surprisingly nice? Somewhere in between?
They’re sealed copies and mine is minty fresh. He should really lose the good condition bit in the description, it threw me initially too.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:

Go get em!

They’re sealed copy and mine is minty fresh. He should really lose the good condition bit in the description, it threw me initially too.
Sexy. Thanks again, boyo.
By inksb
I already have TLV Wicked City but it's on green wax so I put in an offer for $9 and that guy accepted it. I try really hard not to buy various colors of the same album unless there are sound quality issues but at that price, I couldn't pass it up.