Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By 334578rpm
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:49 am I'm setting the over/under at $500USD. What say you lot?
$350 with more than 8 days left... I'm talking the over.
Prices are crazy for this stuff right now.

Edit: interesting that it's the Sonor Music Editions guy who's selling it. Seems like the prime label to give it a legit reissue.
By Mateo Sanboval
goodnightcigarettes wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:59 am Easy Tempo already did a reissue of Woman’s Colours. Missing a few tracks but adds on a lot more that are impssoble to get elsewhere. And pressings don’t get any better than those of Easy Tempo.

https://www.discogs.com/Barigozzi-Group ... ase/760435
Out of the damn clouds comes Goodnightcigarettes! I barely recognized you without your primate. Hope all's well. I still think a proper Proper Reissue would be welcome even though the Easy Tempo partial reissue with bonus cuts exists as well.
By texasvinyl
Reissue, but it is on Great Thunder bootleg label, they use a blurry scan of the green cover variant and the left channel has a weird buzz

It would be the reissue 2020 deserves. And half the records come broken, and the other half give you ass cancer
By Mateo Sanboval
texasvinyl wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 am Reissue, but it is on Great Thunder bootleg label, they use a blurry scan of the green cover variant and the left channel has a weird buzz

It would be the reissue 2020 deserves. And half the records come broken, and the other half give you ass cancer
By Mateo Sanboval
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 am
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:59 am So we have one over and one under so far. I love a close race.
Wow, it sold for more than $650. It seems like a lovely copy but that‘s more than it has ever sold for on discogs.
That's the mercurial nature of The Bay, Brother. Your hyper-specific LP listing could go almost entirely unnoticed or it could break the bank. It's a relatively ignorant pool.
By inksb
2HD just stocked some Quartet Records, The Tenant is what I'm mostly interested in but I may check out the other two releases. He also just stocked Feelings LP which every one should buy. Currently running a 15% off promo with MUSICCABINET
He just moved so he's a behind on orders and will be playing catch up over the next few weeks if I had to wager a guess. So patience if you do order lol, not really any different than normal though I guess.
By deafmetal
^Those titles (including the new Total Recall 3LP!) are also up for preorder at LitA, just fyi. I will also mention that 2HD has the Bram Stoker's Dracula reissue on MOV available to preorder. I have not seen that elsewhere from a US distro.

Interesting tidbit on the Feelings reissue:

"The audio for this re-issue of Feelings comes from the original analog tapes and has been remastered for vinyl by Be With regular Simon Francis and cut by Pete Norman. The same care has been taken by the Be With team to restore that glorious original Carosello sleeve."
By monsterworship
deafmetal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 pm ^Those titles (including the new Total Recall 3LP!) are also up for preorder at LitA, just fyi. I will also mention that 2HD has the Bram Stoker's Dracula reissue on MOV available to preorder. I have not seen that elsewhere from a US distro.

"The audio for this re-issue of Feelings comes from the original analog tapes and has been remastered for vinyl by Be With regular Simon Francis and cut by Pete Norman. The same care has been taken by the Be With team to restore that glorious original Carosello sleeve."

fuhhh, shipping date says 3/12/21
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:24 pm
deafmetal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 pm ^Those titles (including the new Total Recall 3LP!) are also up for preorder at LitA, just fyi. I will also mention that 2HD has the Bram Stoker's Dracula reissue on MOV available to preorder. I have not seen that elsewhere from a US distro.

fuhhh, shipping date says 3/12/21
Great points by both of you as many Feelings reissues suffer from subpar sound/sourcing/mastering. But got dam, that's a long pre-order window.
By texasvinyl
I got one years ago when he did them.

Pianofender Blues” 1975, “Temi descrittivi per piccolo complesso”

I listen to with some frequency. The other two I don't. Piano fender in particular is a good one.
By chiefbrody
There are some cheap copies of the Vault of Horror Vol 2 double LP + CD available on -
Ebay - 1 copy at £12.50
Amazon resellers - approx £16
Dodax - approx £15

I ordered from Dodax earlier today, so I'm disappointed to the tune of £2.50, but not cancelling and reordering from ebay.