Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Dollarhyde wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:44 pm Anime vinyl heads, cd Japan has some kimagure orange road bgm LPs in their black Friday sale 50% off ¥1900 (around $16?) Their shipping is competitive too.

https://t.co/ZLX5Vp9WNW
BTW, I buy from CD Japan a lot (soundtrack CDs). Very trustworthy.
By inksb
Forced Exposure is having 15% off sale all in stock items for the week.

Two Headed Dog has 15% off your order with code MUSICCABINET

Yeti Records is having a sale on their own vinyl releases, good prices but their shipping is expensive

The Sound of Vinyl has 40% off site wide

I'm sure there will be more stuff through out the week
By inksb
Dollarhyde wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:24 pm It's nice that they have audio clips too for some of them
I'm kind of surprised they have such a good selection of anime ost's. I have bought mostly City Pop from them as their anime selection was pretty pitiful the few times I checked but like most places they probably get large collections in at various times. Back before covid and the crazy shipping price hikes they were really reasonable, not sure what they are now, most places in Japan usually use DHL to get stuff over here in quickly.
By inksb
So I wanted to give everyone a warning about Two Headed Dog. Some weird shit is going on over there and I'm getting pissed. Kind of a long story but here's what happened. Back in July I ordered 2019 After the Fall of New York, Amuck & Hand of Steel. After a few weeks he marked them shipped, provided tracking and then nothing happened. 4 weeks went by the tracking number disappear from USPS system, the status never changed from "label created" After contacting Ben he said that he "was just about to email that my package got returned and was severely fucked up, all the records were damaged, in particular After the Fall of NY" He said he was going to contact the label to get more copies to replace the damaged stuff as he didn't have any more on hand. Fine sure, that's cool. Weeks go by I contact him for an update, he says he's having a hard time getting in touch with them. I wait some more, he says they are sending copies but it's going to be a few more weeks. This continues on and on through the fall, every 2-3 weeks I ask for an update and I get a response, should be here soon. I ask if he can send the records that are in good enough condition and I'll get the replacement later. He says that he's waiting on Amuck and the other two are fine. That's weird considering he told me After the Fall of NY is the one that was really messed up. What ever, I'm still waiting, it's December and I don't think I'm getting these any time soon.

Ok, so that's part 1. Part 2 is he puts up orders for Inseminoid reissue for RSD the week before. I order a copy and wait. Black Friday he does a sale, I place an order for 3 records that have been on my wishlist. He marks them as "awaiting shipment" with in a few days of ordering and then nothing for over 2 weeks. I messaged him today to find out what is going on with those 3 records and the Inseminoid release and his response was he hates having sales because people go deep on the site and order stuff he doesn't have. He doesn't have the records in stock, even though his site clearly allowed me to order them and then says he's going to try and reach out to the labels to get copies. These records are OOS at the labels, he knows it, I know it. What the fuck is the point of the run around? If you don't have the records in stock cancel my order. Then he proceeds to tell me that his distributor cancelled his RSD order of Inseminoid. OK, why haven't you refunded me for the record you are obviously not getting in?

All of this is to say, be fucking weary of him. This is all very odd and I have over $200 worth of orders that he's not refunding because they are "coming soon"
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:41 am So I wanted to give everyone a warning about Two Headed Dog. Some weird shit is going on over there and I'm getting pissed. Kind of a long story but here's what happened. Back in July I ordered 2019 After the Fall of New York, Amuck & Hand of Steel. After a few weeks he marked them shipped, provided tracking and then nothing happened. 4 weeks went by the tracking number disappear from USPS system, the status never changed from "label created" After contacting Ben he said that he "was just about to email that my package got returned and was severely fucked up, all the records were damaged, in particular After the Fall of NY" He said he was going to contact the label to get more copies to replace the damaged stuff as he didn't have any more on hand. Fine sure, that's cool. Weeks go by I contact him for an update, he says he's having a hard time getting in touch with them. I wait some more, he says they are sending copies but it's going to be a few more weeks. This continues on and on through the fall, every 2-3 weeks I ask for an update and I get a response, should be here soon. I ask if he can send the records that are in good enough condition and I'll get the replacement later. He says that he's waiting on Amuck and the other two are fine. That's weird considering he told me After the Fall of NY is the one that was really messed up. What ever, I'm still waiting, it's December and I don't think I'm getting these any time soon.

Ok, so that's part 1. Part 2 is he puts up orders for Inseminoid reissue for RSD the week before. I order a copy and wait. Black Friday he does a sale, I place an order for 3 records that have been on my wishlist. He marks them as "awaiting shipment" with in a few days of ordering and then nothing for over 2 weeks. I messaged him today to find out what is going on with those 3 records and the Inseminoid release and his response was he hates having sales because people go deep on the site and order stuff he doesn't have. He doesn't have the records in stock, even though his site clearly allowed me to order them and then says he's going to try and reach out to the labels to get copies. These records are OOS at the labels, he knows it, I know it. What the fuck is the point of the run around? If you don't have the records in stock cancel my order. Then he proceeds to tell me that his distributor cancelled his RSD order of Inseminoid. OK, why haven't you refunded me for the record you are obviously not getting in?

All of this is to say, be fucking weary of him. This is all very odd and I have over $200 worth of orders that he's not refunding because they are "coming soon"
That is a real shame. I assume people still keep ordering from him because he appears to have lower prices? I would ask my money back with the threat of a paypal dispute after this much time. You cannot be the only one experiencing this.
I assume he also has a normal job otherwise he would be out of business I guess.
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:35 am
That is a real shame. I assume people still keep ordering from him because he appears to have lower prices? I would ask my money back with the threat of a paypal dispute after this much time. You cannot be the only one experiencing this.
I assume he also has a normal job otherwise he would be out of business I guess.
I order from him because he's usually one of the only US stores that carries certain releases. I try to keep my orders to a minimum because of issues I've had in the past. But this is just insane.
inksb wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:41 am. I messaged him today to find out what is going on with those 3 records and the Inseminoid release and his response was he hates having sales because people go deep on the site and order stuff he doesn't have. He doesn't have the records in stock, even though his site clearly allowed me to order them and then says he's going to try and reach out to the labels to get copies. These records are OOS at the labels, he knows it, I know it. What the fuck is the point of the run around??
Funny you mentioned this in particular. I actually stopped ordering from 2HD a while back because I was getting stuff super late, or seam splits/corner dings. Like consistently damaged and incredibly late.

Cut to black Friday, I really wanted the Goblin Greatest Hits Vol. 1 since I had volume 2. Ordered it with a couple other things. Get a message a few days later that he doesn't have Vol. 1 and that it's OOS. I don't get how hard it could be to maintain an inventory, or least update it every once in a while. When my stuff finally arrived, probably won't order from again unless I absolutely have to.
inksb wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:41 am. I messaged him today to find out what is going on with those 3 records and the Inseminoid release and his response was he hates having sales because people go deep on the site and order stuff he doesn't have. He doesn't have the records in stock, even though his site clearly allowed me to order them and then says he's going to try and reach out to the labels to get copies. These records are OOS at the labels, he knows it, I know it. What the fuck is the point of the run around??
Funny you mentioned this in particular. I actually stopped ordering from 2HD a while back because I was getting stuff super late, or seam splits/corner dings. Like consistently damaged and incredibly late.

Cut to black Friday, I really wanted the Goblin Greatest Hits Vol. 1 since I had volume 2. Ordered it with a couple other things. Get a message a few days later that he doesn't have Vol. 1 and that it's OOS. I don't get how hard it could be to maintain an inventory, or least update it every once in a while. When my stuff finally arrives, probably won't order from again unless I absolutely have to.

Just too many issues in the past, and I finally come back and it's another issue.
By havershaw
Seller Blueprint1999LA on discogs is closing their store at the end of the month and they’re blowing out a ton of stuff at fairly rock bottom prices.

I think they have most if not all of the (excellent) KPM reissues for like $20 each, among a ton of other cool stuff for the lowest prices on discogs.
By inksb
havershaw wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:52 pm Seller Blueprint1999LA on discogs is closing their store at the end of the month and they’re blowing out a ton of stuff at fairly rock bottom prices.

I think they have most if not all of the (excellent) KPM reissues for like $20 each, among a ton of other cool stuff for the lowest prices on discogs.
They also have a handful of Morricone and a few Sonor releases. wondering if they will lower the prices on some of it. A few of them are only a few $ cheaper than other sellers or exactly the same price as other sellers.