Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
When I asked them earlier what deluxe meant they responded by saying that "the deluxe has more packaging elements." No shit. Hahaha. Way to explain yourselves. Whoever runs their social media should have a hob in politics.
By linus
Deluxe Carpentry for me! :)
By ambertiger
Only the email ive just received from spencer:-
"We have an insanely small amount of this pressing for the UK. These will go incredibly quickly do not sleep."
so snapped up a copy
By tonyandrewgiles
@deathwaltz - Would love this but pay day isn't for another 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed it might still be in stock then.
By 10T5
It's already LOW ON STOCK!
By MODAREC
Damn wish I knew about this before i bought the other two variants last night. Gutted but I'll have to pass on this one.
By linus
Was this a separate edition just for DW?
By Occhionero
This isn't in a deluxe jacket, isn't it?
By ambertiger
Just seen a tweet from recordstore.co.uk they are going to be stocking a coloured vinyl as well?
By kumachan
Sold out in the time taken for BT to have an internet outage and start working again...
By kumachan
Deluxe already sold out at Sacred Bones... This one seems popular ;)
By philball1974
The email that was sent out didn't say DW exclusive, it said DW have a small amount of this version.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Anyway just jumped in this black/white ultra Limited...hope is true.
Anyone Got infos about number of copies For each version?
By chandler75
The collector in me would like to know what "one off mega ltd pressing" and "super limited" means :)
By blood ghost
I could be wrong but I'm guessing the black and while is the 3rd variant of 1000.
By horseloverphat
The DW stock barely lasted an hour...totally missed out.
Just picked up the black/red swirl @ sacred bones...but $16 shipping is clearly an insult. The Carpenter factor pushed me to purchase...but $16 is murder!
By Frizzle-Frizzi
It means "buy every versions" like usual
By Spun out of control
@Frizzle-Frizzi

Ha, ha. Ordered the 2 variants last night from Sacred Bones (400 for the red + black swirl, 300 for orange + black I believe) - don't think postage changed whether it was one copy or 2 to UK, so that's how I justified it to myself. Black & White also sounds very cool and a good match with the cover art but not sure I can justify another one - would just be greedy... hope it lives up to the teaser track, every sign that it will.
By ghostfires
I bought both limited versions from Sacred Bones because I don't know which one I'll actually like, and will sell off the other after I receive them...but I gotta say, this is really some shitty marketing on their part.

This is the trash marketing that I thought all these other labels were trying to get away from, so why did SB decide it was the way to go with what would have to be their biggest release ever? 3 month out pre-order, descriptions of records that explain nothing and no pictures to show off what anything will actually look like...while asking fairly premium prices? I've never picked anything up from SB, and after seeing all this - this will probably be the only thing I pick up from them.

Wasn't the description of the music even wrong at first? I think the title is very mis-leading which probably caused that...but originally it was billed as rejected themes from his old film music, but then that changed into it being an album he worked on with his son full of new songs.

I guess overall it's just been a confusing and really poor roll-out...and I would say I understand, but SB has been around for a while - and they've had plenty of examples of bad roll-outs lately to know what not to do.
By philball1974
@Ghost, its probably simply due to the fact that JC sells!

I for one didn't need to see a picture to know I wanted the deluxe. It will be delightful.