Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I was wondering that too!
By Oiche
They are from the 4 part series by Folklore Tapes called The Lost Tapes Record Club. Manged to grab 2 of the 4 with 75 copies only each one. Folky, electronic hauntological stuff. Now they go for $40, so with 2 I will stick :)
http://www.discogs.com/label/590961-The ... ecord-Club
By Purplemule74
Werkstatt Recordings has some cassettes left for their latest, 'Welcome to Paradise':

LINK HERE
By Spun out of control
OK, cheating a little bit posting here, as these are more 'soundscapes' than soundtracks... but a trio of cool recent tape acquisitions - VHS Glitch thanks to the love it was getting on this board, College thanks to the Invada sale, and 'Music Grave' (a triple cassette pack) thanks to Mr Votel on Twitter...

By deafmetal
Here's a favorite, includes the PiL and Ministry songs as well as Lemmy's little rant:

By toosoonjunior
Casio Love - In Space

"Outer space black cassette, hand stamped and hand numbered. Each tape comes with a unique artwork consisting of a space collectors card from the 60's glued onto the cover. Only 50 copies made!

Four tracks of space dub including a tribute to the swedish bosstronaut Christer Fuglesang."

https://tramtrax.bandcamp.com/album/in-space-2

By Whip Wilson
Both lovely suggestions TSJ. Thanking you.
By toosoonjunior
Glad you like! I believe there are still a couple copies of the Casio Love tape at the Jahtari link on the bandcamp page
By Whip Wilson
Yeah I looked that up. I opted for digital on that even though the cassette looks cool. I don't love it enough to import a four cut tape. Sleepyeyes have some nice sounds. Have you ever checked out The Stuyvesants? Great funk and soul, sample based beats and tunes.

LINK
By toosoonjunior
I have not, but I will be sure to set to check it out. Thanks!
By rhos
Recently picked up this game soundtrack:

wonderfulsound.bandcamp.com

Well worth a listen.
By rhos
Also recommend this one highly:

kinetikrecords.bandcamp.com

Comprises the music composed for the theatrical trilogy Let The Water Run It's Course (1986) + 200% and Bloody Thirsty (1987) + Some Confusions in the Law About Love (1989) and is quite wonderful.
By toosoonjunior
Thanks, rhos! I've never heard of these. I'll check them out!
By deafmetal
^ That Collar score sounds filthy and menacing, which aligns well with my interests. Thank you for posting that.
By toosoonjunior
Just received these now sold out tapes in the mail!

DATAStream - Stored Energies Technology Vol 1

Perturbator - Dangerous Days

By nick_rising
Junior, your love for tapes is unsurpassed! Glad to see tapeheads exist on the boards. Excited for Nekromantik and Night of the Demons :)
By Oiche
Interesting this. Prefer side A though. Made me smile to think you can download in Flac!