Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By prettybleak
Zombi Holocaust is coming on Mannequin records. Kinda weird, i thought this was finally coming from Death Waltz really soon. Mannequin is a solid label with a ton of great coldwave/minimal synth releases.

By texasvinyl
Probably the doxy. I don't think there is a salvageable source of the original score.
By static14
A different label for sure. Wonder about the source though.

By monsterworship
Zombi Holocaust might just be a remix record?
By blue15
La-La Land Records will be releasing the 1956 Carmen Dragon score from INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS on CD on August 11, and:

"In October we will be releasing our first vinyl - Invasion of the Body Snatchers - featuring original artwork created exclusively for the LP release on a single eerie green 180 gram vinyl."
By DISCOSUCKS...
Oh shit!!

I love this music. In fact, I think the original Body Snatchers might be right up there as one of the first scores I really paid attention too. Very excited for this, but even more so to see LLL entering the vinyl fray. :D
By deathwaltz
Thats a remix.
Our Zombi Holocaust just finished pressing this week , wax looks insane on this thing
By shiptoshore
Our MANOS: The Hands of Fate release went up for pre-order yesterday at shiptoshore.storenvy.com.

Red/Black swirl "The Master" Edition available only at STS. Brown "Torgo" Edition available at LITA/OWS.

This one came out REALLY good. Check it out if you're into offbeat stuff and minimalistic jazzy tunes. It will be shipping in September, so you won't have to wait too long for this.
By tim28212
@layne, you can listen to it on Spotify. My initial impression was not that great. Comes nowhere close to standing up against Goldsmith's original. I may give it another listen but currently I'll pass on this one.
By filmsonwax
@layne it's terrible, just absolutely dull.
By Hatter313
Goldsmiths score is one of my favorites of all time, along with this movie in general. No time for remakes of either.

The track "the power" from his score to the second one is actually my favorite piece from him ever.
By phantomnoir
Original Soundtrack to a BBC documentary film called "The Show of Shows" (to be screened by BBC next year).

Two-thirds of Sigur Rós, bass player Georg Holm and drummer Orri Páll Dýrason, have teamed up with Icelandic composer Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson and Sigur Rós touring guitarist, and Georg’s brother, Kjartan Holm to create an uninterrupted 72-minute instrumental album inspired by 100 years of archive footage of vaudeville, circuses and carnivals.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=130&v=mTKdSoIYso8[/video]

Up for preorder HERE
By sonnydexter
Awesome!! :)
By phantomnoir
[quote=71940]Original Soundtrack to a BBC documentary film called “The Show of Shows” (to be screened by BBC next year).

Two-thirds of Sigur Rós, bass player Georg Holm and drummer Orri Páll Dýrason, have teamed up with Icelandic composer Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson and Sigur Rós touring guitarist, and Georg’s brother, Kjartan Holm to create an uninterrupted 72-minute instrumental album inspired by 100 years of archive footage of vaudeville, circuses and carnivals.

Up for preorder HERE
[/quote]

Some tracks are on soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/sigur-ros/sets/circe
By Vapormeyer
^ Listening to the two tracks I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Don't know where the inspiration has come from but it' definitely doesn't sound like it's inspired by '100 years of circuses and carnivals.' Perhaps I need to hear more.
By layneharvey
@vapor - watch the video for Lila on their website and it might jive a bit more. the song is put to lots of different dance routines through the years, and quite entertaining.
By layneharvey
@onewaystatic - hey seb, any word on if you will be able to get some of the LEGEND OF THE 7 GOLDEN VAMPIRES from dust bug? just got an email from them that they are now shipping.
By seb
Heard nothing since, will email them today!
By tim28212
Tron Legacy is up for pre-order at Disney Music Emporium where most of us got our copy from last year. According to the site it ships on or before August 21, 2015

Tron Legacy
By studiord
ORDERED!

Thanks Tim for the heads up.
By tim28212
@studiord, you're most welcome! :)
By soundtracks of fear
Well spotted @tim only £25 all in to the U.K. a truly amazing score! :)