Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
Yesssss! Simonetti is on a real trip for this one, blaster synths set on funk.
Oustanding presentation and package. The Wes Benscoter cover artwork is another favorite for the year, right after Absurd!
Last edited by deafmetal on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dollarhyde
nice selection @deaf! I'm eagerly awaiting that new barbarians lp, and good to hear positive things about 'laure'. I've been itching for some more micalizzi ever since 'I due volti della paura'. It's on my wants list but hopefully not for long. While on the subject I'm very intrigued by four flies next release 'Fantabulous' by Sandro Brugnoli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujrdk9BTyN8
By The Cult Leader

Finally picked up a copy of Edward Scissorhands from Soundstage Direct. I was kind of hoping Mondo would have gotten this release and did something really cool, but with the prices of the OG I'm just hapoy to have a copy. Sounds better than my copy of Silence of The Lambs.
By tim28212
The Cult Leader wrote:Stilled bummed I missed La Poliziotta when Mondo had them. Does anyone know of any sites that still has copies to order (Preferably U.S.)?
@cult, I'd try searching Amazon. I have found a few things from there sellers that have been out of stock everywhere else.
By tim28212
tim28212 wrote:
The Cult Leader wrote:Stilled bummed I missed La Poliziotta when Mondo had them. Does anyone know of any sites that still has copies to order (Preferably U.S.)?
@cult, I'd try searching Amazon. I have found a few things from their sellers that have been out of stock everywhere else.
By reddye6
tim28212 wrote:
@cult, I'd try searching Amazon. I have found a few things from there sellers that have been out of stock everywhere else.
Looks like Dusty Groove still has La Poliziotta in stock: link.
By tim28212
static14 wrote:@Tim allow me to look into your future. That album will see many spins this coming week ;)
@static, not even through side 1 yet but I believe you. :)
By tim28212
deafmetal wrote:@tim - a week of PTO and already deep in the vinyl! Enjoy your time off. I am hoping to take two weeks off around Christmas to do the same.
thanks @deafmetal! I'm going to try and get as much spinning in as I can but David has already informed me that I will be helping in the kitchen in the next few days to get ready for Thanksgiving. :)