Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Saw a mention on FB, and Spencer noted that an email is coming out this week about the site.
By inksb
Correct me if I'm wrong here but this was expected right? I assumed when he shut down the storefront during covid that this would happen eventually. I actually didn't realize they were still technically open anymore.
By inksb
deafmetal wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:11 pm Fuckno still has not removed "Personal account @spencerwaltz" from the @deathwaltzrec IG page. The whole thing is a bit ridiculous. It was a great run, Spencer.
I missed it, did he get let go? Or did he leave?
By reddye6
The store's site has had a moving-servers message for a few months now. Googling them, they are marked as permanently closed.
By Hatter313
Oy, not a great couple of months.
By inksb
reddye6 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:06 pm The store's site has had a moving-servers message for a few months now. Googling them, they are marked as permanently closed.
Well google is probably reporting on the physical shop being close permanently which happened in 2021 I believe (or early 22?). I remember seeing a post a few months ago about moving servers for the website, twitter says there was a post in January about issues with the website being down during the transition to new servers and it's been down ever since.
By Bezulsqy
deafmetal wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:11 pm Fuckno still has not removed "Personal account @spencerwaltz" from the @deathwaltzrec IG page. The whole thing is a bit ridiculous. It was a great run, Spencer.
I thought those where his personal accounts. Not sure if there is any involvement of Fuckno with Mondo’s social media.
But did Spencer really leave?

Transmission Records has been physically closed for a long time. They also moved to a different part of the UK. I have the idea that since that move the online store was ‘broken’ as well.

But they still are going further with Transmission Toys.

And probably selling stuff through Discogs.

I might be wrong about his personal accounts…
I just now found this one:
https://www.instagram.com/spencervinylsss/