Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
I love that TMZ was the one who "broke" the news earlier. Seems most people are not convinced by their new evidence.
By havershaw
Ok I am late to this post, but I am a bit of a Zodiac buff and I am totally amazed by them being like “oh wow, we linked Zodiac to a sixth victim!”

I’m reading the article and like “surely they’re not talking about Cheri Jo Bates, whose murder is covered heavily in the book?”
aaaand that’s who it is.
The whole story of having a “whistleblower” who was part of an “evil posse” or whatever they’re calling it - this whole thing seems absurd to me.
By havershaw
This is one of the few things I ever bothered to get framed all fancy: an original, printed (not xeroxed!) Zodiac wanted poster, obtained from the widow of a SFPD homicide detective about 16 years ago. She said he had it in a folder in his desk since the late 60s.

(sorry about the cobwebs, my place is all done up for Halloween.)
540CC7CB-09D6-46FE-9C5B-838643476BA9.jpeg
540CC7CB-09D6-46FE-9C5B-838643476BA9.jpeg (587.92 KiB) Viewed 734 times
By havershaw
I’d also like to point out that they claim this new suspect has “scars on his forehead that match the wanted poster” and it’s like…those are…plain old wrinkles? You’d think if Zodiac actually had scars on his forehead, it would be mentioned as one of the distinguishing physical characteristics on this poster.
By static14
yeah I had the exact same thoughts about the forehead "scars"

Also an amazing piece of history there @havershaw!