Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Added to the long list of things that have made 2020 truly horrible. God speed.

“What are you prepared to do?”
By inksb
Very sad news to wake up to. It was coming sooner than later but still doesn't take the sting out of it.
By Mateo Sanboval
Sad indeed, but his was a life lived fully and I take some comfort in that.
By ScoJo
The Man Who Would Be King is a huge film in my family, will pay tribute with a watch this week.
By Hatter313
ScoJo wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:06 am The Man Who Would Be King is a huge film in my family, will pay tribute with a watch this week.
That’s one of those movies I forget how much I like because I never think to watch it. Maybe I’ll remedy that today
By bpwlogan
Sad news for sure. Need to give Outland a viewing this week as this was always a favorite film of mine from him.
By Mateo Sanboval
bpwlogan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 am Sad news for sure. Need to give Outland a viewing this week as this was always a favorite film of mine from him.
Great choice.
By bpwlogan
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:04 am
bpwlogan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 am Sad news for sure. Need to give Outland a viewing this week as this was always a favorite film of mine from him.
Great choice.
I need to upgrade on that to a BluRay from my VHS copy it's worth it for that film.
By Hatter313
I watched the rock last night. It suffers from its directors...everything.... but I also love the hell out of that movie.
By Bezulsqy
Hatter313 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:35 pm I watched the rock last night. It suffers from its directors...everything.... but I also love the hell out of that movie.
I loved The Rock! Has been ages.
By Hatter313
It has legit the most incredible cast of 90's character actors supporting a crazy trifecta of Connery, Cage, and Harris. its a treat, and watching it with the fan theory (and possible script revision intention once Connery was cast) that Mason is just Connery's Bond is the best way to watch it, he certainly plays it the same way haha.

Man who would be King almost seems funny to watch tonight...but I think I will