Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By CrossedPete
Whata as far as I knew this forum was shut down. When did I reopen? Thank you I really missed reading this forum. Now if someone could help me out. I stumbled on a record label called blow out recordings looks like they release bootleg copies of holy grail albums. When I saw this I assumed someone at STBC would know about it. So I decided to just see if this site was back up and to my surprise it is. I’m pretty pumped. Thanks again I can’t wait to dive deep and see what I’ve missed. And if someone has an extra copy of the keep and waiting out the 80’s you would make my life
By static14
It never left! Our own @Monsterworship took the reins when Spencer unceremoniously said he was pulling the plug.

The site did transition from a .com to a .org though. Do not go to STBC.COM! It is now a parno site. :)
By Bezulsqy
I see we recently had a spike in "most users online".. It had been 107 for a long long time and now it reads 116? I am sure this has to do with a members only thread...
As I am interested in stats: @Monster can you shed some light on traffic on STBC? Even regarding specific threads?