Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
Last few hours, friends. I think we've got 3 outstanding lists from those that said they were interested, including some heavy hitters from round these parts. PM me your lists and we'll get this thing going!

Cheers
chiefbrody wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 am @static, @mateo, I have both, thanks. You'll hear from me soon. Cheers
All good and no rush, Brother Chief. Just didn't want to miss out. Chin chin!
By chiefbrody
havershaw wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:09 pm I’ve been traveling but I just got home and I’ll get my list together in a few hours.
I was literally sitting down to send out all the allocations, but I don't like to see anyone missing out, so I'll add you in and re-randomize. PM me your list when you get the chance.

Cheers
By chiefbrody
I've sent out all of the US lists today. Please check your PMs and let me know if you have any questions. I triple checked all the messages, addresses and lists, so hopefully all is in order.

@monster will send out the EU details in due course (thanks again, monster).
By Bezulsqy
tim28212 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:28 pm I've not done this before. Does it stay secret or do we put something inside letting the person know who it came from?
I think it is up to you. For me the secret part is not knowing what record I receive. I do like to add something to the package that might give a clue as to who I am. Also I can imagine that you want to have a return address on it in case the mailmen fuck up...
tim28212 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:28 pm I've not done this before. Does it stay secret or do we put something inside letting the person know who it came from?
I have certainly received them both ways, Tim, and it is a real treat in either circumstance. I'm with Bez, follow your muse.
By inksb
I don't know that one @tex but I'm going to give it a listen today. I also checked out the one that @havershaw posted about the other day and that one was killer.
By Bezulsqy
Dollarhyde wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:37 pm Hmmm... I wonder who sent you that @bez ;)

Enjoy! Think of the library LP and anime ep (B2 is a jam!) as gateway drugs ;D
I am very grateful!

Now playing B2 and indeed it swings! Makes one very happy. No idea what see is singing but it sounds like Suki suki suki... Assuming that is B2 as I find it hard to see which side is which :-)
The other side starts with Ho Ho Ho and a trumpets.
I am understanding the gateway... this is really good stuff!

By Hatter313
I’m sending mine out today! Been a crazy few weeks!
By Dollarhyde
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Dollarhyde wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:37 pm Suki suki suki... Assuming that is B2 as I find it hard to see which side is which :-)

Indeed it is. This is the ending theme to one of the first magical girl, now a large sub genre, anime series "Himitsu no Akko-chan" "the secrets of Akko-chan" from 1969. I've not watched it though.
https://vgmdb.net/album/79571