Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Very nice. And wow, that's what I call a wantslist!

How about an OG Varese Halloween? ;)
By Mateo Sanboval
I vote for *REDACTED since the price is fair and there's a NM copy available now for $212 USD. The available OG VS H1 is way overpriced in my opinion.
By Bub
I vote for *REDACTED. I agree with Mateo that Halloween is overpriced & Chad most likely owns the non-club edition.
By Bezulsqy
*REDACTED! Who can I send my money to? Or is it: Whom can I send my money to?
By ScoJo
Let's do this!

(Edit - silly me, I didn't actually spot that it's specifically the 'Club Edition' of Halloween in MW's wants - you're right, he almost certainly already has the 'standard' VS original ;)
By skeletonbutt
sure. i'm not a frequent poster but i lurk daily and would be disappointed if it went away.
By static14
Everyone who definitely wants in pm me and in a few days ill take a head count and see how much each of us needs to contribute, then i’ll order the album. :)
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:48 pm Everyone who definitely wants in pm me and in a few days ill take a head count and see how much each of us needs to contribute, then i’ll order the album. :)
I definitely want in so consider yourself PM'ed
By static14
Album arrived is all boxed and will be dropped at The Post Office tomorrow. I went through and removed the album’s title on the super slim chance that @Monster hasn’t peeked at this thread.
By Bezulsqy
static14 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 pm Album arrived is all boxed and will be dropped at The Post Office tomorrow. I went through and removed the album’s title on the super slim chance that @Monster hasn’t peeked at this thread.
Great work! Did you by any chance make a lathe copy of it ;-)