Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
The Cult Leader wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:29 pm HBD Static.

Does anyone know what happened to Mateo? Haven't seen him post here in a while. Miss that guy and he owes me a drink!
Haven't heard from Mateo in a while. I used to chat with him a little bit on Twitter when he stopped coming around here but I don't use Twitter much anymore and taking a quick look at his account there he hasn't used it in almost 2 years.
By deafmetal
inksb wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:12 pm
The Cult Leader wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:29 pm HBD Static.

Does anyone know what happened to Mateo? Haven't seen him post here in a while. Miss that guy and he owes me a drink!
Haven't heard from Mateo in a while. I used to chat with him a little bit on Twitter when he stopped coming around here but I don't use Twitter much anymore and taking a quick look at his account there he hasn't used it in almost 2 years.
*shades eyes and squints north toward Tacoma*
By static14
Thanks for the birthday wishes all!

Matt has been missing in action for a while. Tried twitter, and emails and no responses. Hope he's doing well.
By inksb
Matteo activity has been spotted, I follow him on bandcamp and he showed up in my feed today buying some vaporwave which is quite typical for him.