Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
I've noticed virtually every international package I've gotten in the past month or two has "gone dark" after it leaves either Chicago or New York (the two international facilities). The packages normally get updated along the way, but lately it'll scan in Chi/NY, disappear for two weeks, and then show up on my doorstep one day. Anyone else having this problem?
By inksb
The last two things I ordered from the UK didn't have tracking so they just magically appeared on my doorstep. It might just be bad luck. They just are not scanning them as they leave Chicago/NY
whenever i get things sent to canada via usps or dhl i have to change the tracking info to canada post to continue receiving tracking updates because the packages are handled by them once they get into canada. maybe plug the tracking number into usps to see updates? i use an app on my phone and can quickly switch between carriers to continue getting the tracking updates.