Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
Chuggers wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:09 am After seeing the cover for Pay The Piper by George Romero & Daniel Kraus, I'm hoping (kind of assuming) SST will put out a nice edition of it...but I just opened their edition of The Living Dead and already learned, in the introduction by Vincenzo Natali, that Romero had hoped to adapt The Stand back in the day and I'm beyond irritated that we didn't get that.
I remember this. If I'm not mistaken that is how Creepshow came about. It was a precursor project to The Stand or it happened because they were having problems getting The Stand off the ground. It was a long time ago but I think it was something along those lines.
By Chuggers
tim28212 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 pm
Chuggers wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:09 am After seeing the cover for Pay The Piper by George Romero & Daniel Kraus, I'm hoping (kind of assuming) SST will put out a nice edition of it...but I just opened their edition of The Living Dead and already learned, in the introduction by Vincenzo Natali, that Romero had hoped to adapt The Stand back in the day and I'm beyond irritated that we didn't get that.
I remember this. If I'm not mistaken that is how Creepshow came about. It was a precursor project to The Stand or it happened because they were having problems getting The Stand off the ground. It was a long time ago but I think it was something along those lines.
That makes perfect sense! Appreciate the insight!