Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

deafmetal wrote:A beleaguered postal driver shambled out of their parcel paddy wagon late this dark evening and trudged through the raging torrents of the atmospheric river to drop off a nondescript polygon that contained a pair of gems only Saint Sanboval could devise:

It's going to be a dangerous and intriguing holiday here, thank you!

I also got a copy of Runaway from Santa last year.
By Hatter313
one of you mysterious gentlemen has sent me a bit of holiday cheer in the form of John Williams Score to Home Alone from Mondo. too swamped to post a pic, but you all know what it looks like.

Thanks Mysterious Santa! (and from snowy NC to-boot!)
deafmetal wrote:A beleaguered postal driver shambled out of their parcel paddy wagon late this dark evening and trudged through the raging torrents of the atmospheric river to drop off a nondescript polygon that contained a pair of gems only Saint Sanboval could devise:

It's going to be a dangerous and intriguing holiday here, thank you!
By inksb
This is awesome guys. I never come into the Water Cooler section so I missed out but I will definitely join in next year. Hope all of you guys have a great holiday!
inksb wrote:This is awesome guys. I never come into the Water Cooler section so I missed out but I will definitely join in next year. Hope all of you guys have a great holiday!
Same to you, Inks!

PS - Click this and you'll never miss a thing...
http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/b ... nreadposts
By chiefbrody
I'm guessing there was. I do remember an exercise to match people up. Alternative being sending it direct from a retailer as a 'gift' to keep postage sensible.

In 2020 it could be UK (Mad Max-style wasteland by then)/EU/ROW, Scott...