Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote:
monsterworship wrote:Try to have your gifts sent out to arrive by Dec 21st.
Fair warning, avoid 2HD for this... haha.

I was coming on here to say the same thing...from both our personal experience, lets just say last year @deaf almost got a secret valentines instead because of 2HD's delays.
Bezulsqy wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Image
Last night, my Kryptik Krampus snuck in while I was sleeping. Thank you anonymous samaritan!
Great choice! And nicely on time :-)
My guy is a punctual SOB.
monsterworship wrote:The Ghost of Christmas dinged corner.
Not as bad as it looks. Adds character. Etc.
By Dollarhyde
Merry Christmas @bez Hope you also enjoy that Masaru satoh LP, one I had double of. I was getting a lot of Lynch/badalamenti noir jazz vibes from it and so felt it quite appropriate ;) and of course Masaru/Kurosawa have a kind of western connection.
By chiefbrody
I wasn't involved in this due to time and fund restrictions, but this thread warms my heart.

(for same reasons I've been absent from the boards, I hope to rectify that in 2019 by buying and discussing at least 4 records...).
By deafmetal
A beleaguered postal driver shambled out of their parcel paddy wagon late this dark evening and trudged through the raging torrents of the atmospheric river to drop off a nondescript polygon that contained a pair of gems only Saint Sanboval could devise:

It's going to be a dangerous and intriguing holiday here, thank you!