Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
I'm afraid I'm going to need to bow out. To be straight with you guys, I simply don't have enough dough to stretch to another present, much as I'd like to join in.

I applaud your community spirit guys, especially @monster for suggesting and making arrangements.
By Mateo Sanboval
No big deal, Chief. There's always next year!
By monsterworship
this doesn't mean much to you but I'll be sending out the info by PM to you.

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

01. sends to 06
02. sends to 05
03. sends to 07
04. sends to 02
05. sends to 01
06. sends to 09
07. sends to 04
08. sends to 03
09. sends to 08

Timestamp: 2017-11-28 14:08:15 UTC
By Hatter313
I had a problematic delay on my end so it’s possible my gift will be late to the receiver. Apologies
By texasvinyl
Thanks to Santa for my Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors LP! Super stoked on this, had to put it on the platter with haste. Thanks! The box I sent should be landing soon I'd imagine. Glad we all did this and thanks again @monster for setting it up!!
By static14
NOES 3! Damn @texas that's a sweet surprise!

I for one think we should do this every year. Thanks @monster for getting this together.
By Mateo Sanboval
What a pair of lovely surprises from my Kryptik Krampus. Thank you anonymous human, you are one of the greats!
By Hatter313
Lovely copy of the recent MOV reissue of WOLF arrived at my doorstep today, thank you mysterious person!

I regret that due to everything being super weird with shipping (although no one else seemed to be having issues, sigh), the recipient of my gift may not have it in time for the 24th. (damn thing isn't even to me yet, but is supposed to be shipping now) so if you haven't received anything and the holiday passes, DON"T GET ANYTHING ON YOUR LIST. One of them IS coming.

although I do imagine that you will probably know who you are and who I am if the delay is too egregious. haha.
By Bezulsqy
Great choices everywhere!
@Monster: thanks again for making this work. Brilliant idea. I am in for next year!
Or are we having an Easter Egg Special as well?
By bpwlogan
Thanks again to monsterworship for setting up this holiday gift exchange. Also, thanks to my STBC brother for getting me this soundtrack, and hooking me up with the black vinyl edition.

Have a safe and happy holiday!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (664.3 KiB) Viewed 3764 times