Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Yes times one hundred thousand.

How have we never done this before? This is why MW gets paid the medium bucks.
By deafmetal
Great idea! I'm in. Just my opinion, but I would prefer to keep it OST or at least in the imagined soundtrack/synth realm. Unless you really want that new Taylor Swift album.
By monsterworship
Yeah I think we should keep it limited to soundtracks etc. to keep with the original theme of the board.

I'll get some ideas together of how it can work.
By Hatter313
Ha, yeah I’m in.
By monsterworship
OK. So what I'm thinking is:
Each participating person should send me a private message with:

1. Your wishlist (3-10 vinyl records you wish for - soundtrack or related only please).
a) All must be currently in print or at least easily attainable (total value $15 - $40 + shipping)
2) Your name and mailing address
3) Whether you will ship internationally

I will shoot you back an assigned number.

Please get this to me by end of day Friday 11/24.

Then I will use a randomizer to assign the list of assigned numbers back to the participant list.
I will then send each person the assigned wishlist and address for their chosen person.

a) I can't think of an easy way to make it so my santa won't be known, but i'm ok with that I'll just give you a bigger list to choose from.

Each person will theoretically receive their gift from someone not the person they are sending to since we may have an uneven amount.

questions / suggestions?
By Bezulsqy
monsterworship wrote:bump.
Yes, wanted to comment on this!

Excellent idea. I'll send in my list before the 24th.

I guess we are aiming for deliveries around the 25th of December? Probably in the last week of the year? Or earlier?
By monsterworship
Bezulsqy wrote:
monsterworship wrote:bump.
Yes, wanted to comment on this!

Excellent idea. I'll send in my list before the 24th.

I guess we are aiming for deliveries around the 25th of December? Probably in the last week of the year? Or earlier?

yeah thats why i wanted to allow for 2 or 3 weeks for international deliveries.
By Mateo Sanboval
I'm really feeling this today. List sent. Regular STBCers or irregular, join us!