Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Thought this might be a nice addition to the board.

This is Pepper. He's quite happy (post move) to again be able to spend some quality down time with me while I listen to some music. :)

Show us your listening buddies! dogs, cats, birds, rats.... marmots.... whatever.

By deafmetal
@static - Pepper is chillin. Good idea for a thread. Your new listening space looks like a nice spot for relaxing.

This is Benny:

She's a 14yo Dachshund. Loves to nap to music.
By J.R.
Willow, my cat (named after the character in The Wicker Man) runs every time I put a record on but thats kind of due to a) the volume and b) she's a cat.

My co-conspritor with records is my daughter Kirby, whom both appreciates the soundtracks and stuff I introduce her to, and has reciprocated by introducing me to Tkay, FKA Twigs, Grimes and Harry Styles.

I won't leave a pic of Kirby (names after Jack Kirby, the greatest comic creator of all time) as it would be weird of me to leave a pic of my 20 year old daughter on a website for other people to look at, and if there is one thing I am not, it's weird!

Wibble.
By Mateo Sanboval
J.R. wrote:And if there is one thing I am not, it's weird! Wibble.
New signature, JR?
By Mateo Sanboval
J.R. wrote:@Mateo your wish, my command. ;)
By Bezulsqy
Love Pepper and Benny!

Here is my buddy chillin' with me in the car while listening to some great tapes.
Her name is Pepper and my name is B...

By Mateo Sanboval
Is Pepper a Setter, Bez?
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Is Pepper a Setter, Bez?
She is a cross between a Small Münsterländer and a fox terrier (according to her papers). We got her when she was four. She is now six. Listens very well, is very friendly to everyone except trespassers and wants to go everywhere with me. She loves early nineties Guns 'n Roses as well as Wojciech Golczewski!
By NathanLurker

Currently converting to digital some records, with my bitch, Bailey. She's my roommate's, actually, but she's a good girl ( except when she steals my food ).
By Bezulsqy
^ Nice bitch Baily is @Nathan!
If I am not mistaken she is a Beagle. And what I know of beagles is that they love to steal food. From everywhere.
By NathanLurker
@Bez : Yeah she's a Beagle, and my roommate had another one when she was young, and they both had the same taste for stealing food. I think they're all very smart but also very focused on getting the food and following their nose when they go for a walk. Bailey won't even look up when she's outside, she just sniffs her way to wherever it smells like something might be edible ^_^

@Scojo : Exactly !
By Mateo Sanboval
Now, Static, I'm certain that Pepper is a well-behaved pup (and a right good-looker to boot), but is your right hand holding a treat or just giving a command?
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:@Mateo giving a sit command (closed fist). :)
Ah, yes. A classic.
By Mateo Sanboval
This is my swell pal, Moxie, and I have it on good authority she's quite pleased to meet you.

By chiefbrody
My listening buddy Senna. She's here for the Dentastix though, not the giallos.
Attachments
20180203_202131_resized.jpg
20180203_202131_resized.jpg (685.11 KiB) Viewed 6248 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Lovely pup. You're having a heckuva night, Chief . Enjoy.
By chiefbrody
EvanCampbell wrote:Chief I believe that is a cockapoo? I had the same type of dog growing up. Rocky our dog lived 17 years :)
Evan, she's a bichon frise, but I can see why you'd think it. She has an unusual coat for a bichon - more like a small white cockapoo. She's also due a trip to the groomer - she doesn't always look so sheepish!