Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Was nominated for the box, Mateo, but didn't make the cut. Let's see how it is...

- after two sips: glad I kept it. Although a nice bitter it is too flat. Not a lot of depth flavor wise. Not worth shipping over :-)
By Mateo Sanboval
What a logo!
By Mateo Sanboval
Ah, yes. The (in)famous black IPA also known as the CDA or Cascadian Dark Ale. Essentially an IPA or pale ale with roasted, caramel, and/or chocolate malts. Any good, Bez?
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Ah, yes. The (in)famous black IPA also known as the CDA or Cascadian Dark Ale. Essentially an IPA or pale ale with roasted, caramel, and/or chocolate malts. Any good, Bez?
Yes, actually very nice. I was not aware it would be black :-)

Now this:
By Mateo Sanboval
Gigantic Brewing Solid! wheat ale (5.8%/Portland, OR, USA). This is really a wheat IPA. It's crisp and the wheat addition makes for a subtle texture change. Solid indeed.
By Mateo Sanboval
^^Haha! That's awesome, MW. Was it sweet or dry?
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:it was wet....

i think its dry.
Ha!
By Mateo Sanboval
@Bez - That looks intriguing.

@MW - As if it could ever be anything else but a red ale. Haha.
By ScoJo
My better half is off to catch a play and a gig tonight, so...

things in the man cave are getting...sophisticated
File 14-10-2017, 19 37 39.jpeg
File 14-10-2017, 19 37 39.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 8648 times
By Hatter313
I had quite a bit of Grimms new sour w/raspberries yesterday. If you like sours it was superb. It’s funny, I’m not a real beer guy, been bourbon and gin guy most of my drinking days (and a straight tequila or mezcal guy most of my drinking nights haha) but lately I find that the sour beers are really doing it for me.