Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Not sure if this thread'll have legs or not, but, for reasons self evident, this seemed an apropos oat soda to kick it off with. Chin chin!

By NathanLurker
Did you just do a pun on 'Now shipping' ? I'm not sure how I feel about it, Mateo. (who am I kidding... I love puns)
That looks like a good analog IPA right there... ''tastes like vinyl sound'' (I hope they don't mean the beer tastes warm though). I usually get IPAs when I go to a microbrewer bar/pub, not a fan of Reds or White in general although I've tasted some great ones.
By ScoJo
Poppin' the top on a sasparilla (it's Sioux City - which is a good one apparently) to drink to the continuing health of this fine thread!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (49.15 KiB) Viewed 12022 times
By Hatter313
those center label coasters are awesome!
By Mateo Sanboval
NathanLurker wrote:Did you just do a pun on 'Now shipping' ?
Absolutely not! How dare you, sir. Blech! I'm simply beside myself at the mere notion of such a thing. Bordering on revulsion in fact. Good Lord. The audacity. Really.

It is of course a pun on Now Spinning.
By static14
Hatter313 wrote:those center label coasters are awesome!
Yeah they're pretty cool! My wife got them for me a few years back.

By texasvinyl
Now sipping coffee from my coffee mug which reminds me of the carpet in The Shining
Attachments
IMG_20170606_114426306.jpg
IMG_20170606_114426306.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 11964 times
By Mateo Sanboval
With good reason, Tex. That's uncanny.
By Mateo Sanboval
85°F and sunny. I'm grabbing one of these, the Mondo June mix, and heading to my side yard. Image
By Hatter313
85 and sunny huh? Summer is takings it's time to get here on the other side, looks like...well, looks like your sides stereotypical weather for a while now here.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:85 and sunny huh? Summer is takings it's time to get here on the other side, looks like...well, looks like your sides stereotypical weather for a while now here.
Indeed! And though the Northwest Summer truly cannot be topped, I was taunting some of my family back in the Northeast today, where it is 40s and raining, with that very contrast, Hatter.
By Mateo Sanboval
@Dollar - Winked good brew. Leffe is my Old Man's favorite.
By Mateo Sanboval
It's sunny and 71°F so myself, a local post-Depression era jazz and blues radio show, and this juicy Cascadian IPA are heading to the side yard for a spell. Chin chin, lads!
By static14
After a long day of packing I'm enjoying some more pinot. I wish i could murder packing and it's family.
By bpwlogan
Just sipping on an old favorite while playing Escape From L.A..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (472.56 KiB) Viewed 11814 times
By Hatter313
i have a variety of sours waiting for me at a cabin in the woods this weekend....so i guess...soon sipping.