Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
Merry Christmas, you glorious bastards!! Hope it's been a great one. I just popped the cork on a nice 08 Jordan cab as we get ready to sit for a nice dinner; Vince Guaraldi Trio in the background.

Did anyone bid on that batch of libraries on eBay that just ended? Didn't win any, too rich for my blood but I did want Lo Sport, Industriale, Black Fire and Alessandroni E Il Suo Complesso
Attachments
IMG_20161225_083317.jpg
IMG_20161225_083317.jpg (845.89 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
IMG_20161225_174357.jpg
IMG_20161225_174357.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Happy Christmas, gents!! Nat King Cole is on the deck, we are about to do round two of presents (extended family just arrived), and I have home snooty imported Belgian suds for after supper which is shepherd's pie. Some days are good days, lads, and this is one of them. Hope all yours' are even better. Chin chin!!
By deafmetal
Merry Christmas!
Here is my little Christmas elf that turns 14yo tomorrow. Knee-deep in extended family madness over here with no end in sight just yet. About to tuck into a large roast beef in a few minutes though which will help. The wine has been opened up, and the kids are loose like wild animals.

@texas - I missed the libraries, but just saw a copy of Apocalypse Domani go for ~$360. Wtf?!
Last edited by deafmetal on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By texasvinyl
Yeah that was pretty surprising. People were bidding early on that one, way too much $$! The others except Black Fire didn't have jackets, and they've all been reissued or will be shortly.
By Hatter313
Just got home after an exceptionally juicy rib roast and some nice pork tenderloin. The fams got a sweet tooth and there were deserts piled high, so I'll be slipping into a nice sugar nap in a few moments. Hope everyone out there is having a merry, happy, jolly and all that!

Best to everyone here and their families, y'all are a great bunch and I'm happy to have shared the last few years in your company, here's to many more!
By chiefbrody
Good (Boxing Day) morning, chaps. I hope that you all had a great Christmas. The closest we came to seeing a festive film this year was the first half of Die Hard (blame 2 under-3s, who keep getting us up before 5am - every day!).

We got to listen to Phil Spector and some Christmas jazz as well. All good stuff - then sleeping by 9pm!

Rock. And. Roll.