Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Hey, STBC. Real talk. I'm thankful for ya. Dig? Chin chin,

your boy Mateo
By ScoJo
Happy Black Friday, my American chums!
9bqkMeV5IythLWYQTYLgd5CKnzt.jpg
9bqkMeV5IythLWYQTYLgd5CKnzt.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3794 times
By Hatter313
Hope everyone had a solidly gluttonous feast yesterday...and are chowing down on the best part of the weekend, the holy grail leftover sandwich, today! Good luck to all you lunatic shoppers out there.
By Mateo Sanboval
Fuck Black Friday in the ear.
By Mateo Sanboval
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Hey, STBC. Real talk. I'm thankful for ya. Dig? Chin chin,

your boy Mateo
Still stands, fam. You're the eel's ankle, STBC. Here's mud in yer eye,

Mateo
By ScoJo
I'm thankful for this groovy place, and that (so far) only one member has taken exception to my quirks,capricious nature and wonky humour. Which I developed in a car smash, btw.

So here's to you guys - I can only really think of one thing that niggles me a tad occasionally round these parts, and that's the apocalyptic void of the fairer sex (goes with the turf, I know-but remember way back we had one once?? Against all odds? I raise a glass to @ninjacutie, wherever she may roam...)

Keep it surreal, you turkeys!
By deafmetal
ScoJo wrote:So here's to you guys - I can only really think of one thing that niggles me a tad occasionally round these parts, and that's the apocalyptic void of the fairer sex (goes with the turf, I know-but remember way back we had one once?? Against all odds? I raise a glass to @ninjacutie, wherever she may roam...)
Well said, Scott. I also miss Ashley/@ninja, but I know she is still out there listening to great music. I often wish this place could be diversified a bit more, and I would gladly change whatever needs to be changed (including my own images/posts) to pull that off. If you feel we should ban the bare boobs (banish the thought!), I will do so.

Until then, on with the annual viewing of Eli Roth's Thanksgiving trailer:

...now off to a day of family feasts!
By ChrisMcQueen007
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate this day. Enjoy the time with your families, it‘s a precious gift.

Like everywhere in good old Europe Thanksgiving is not a thing in Germany, but Black Friday sales are becoming more and more common here. My favourite online vinyl retailer will have 10% off tomorrow (and I think free shipping) so I‘m going to treat myself to some Italian delights.
By Mateo Sanboval
@Bub & Static - I showed both Thankskillings last night with Roth's Thanksgiving trailer at intermission. What a time to be alive.

Enjoy the day, friends!
By Bub
Mateo Sanboval wrote:@Bub & Static - I showed both Thankskillings last night with Roth's Thanksgiving trailer at intermission. What a time to be alive.
Man, what a treat!
Enjoy the day, friends!
Thanks & the same for you, buddy!
By Mateo Sanboval
Hahahahah...goddammit.