Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
Well, its that time of year again, the turkeys are getting fat and the weather is getting cold. Kids are thinking about their Santa lists and with the DW releases its starting to feel festive.

Now the bad news! Every year I have a month free from record buying, but, November has been pretty expensive for me with so many great releases both OST and not. So I have decided, with the purchase of Silent Night, Deadly Night that is my last purchase for the year!!

Do any of you have similar decisions to make?

Heres to hoping for no more great releases!!
By deathwaltz
Well you'll be glad to know we'll have nothing out until late Jan ....
By philball1974
Ha, that' is a relief actually.
By strictlywayward
Yes, cheers on the break. Yesterday, I saw the hints of today's holiday goodness, but opted to order a Vombis Concorde Affaire '79 and another Inquisition tome; not a hot spending strategy, but we must bleed for our passions.
Thanks to BlackFridayRSD-related delays, there will be plenty leaking out over the next several weeks to keep me from getting a new dishwasher to commemorate the massacre of Christ.
By Whip Wilson
You get a new kitchen appliance every Easter, too?! One doesn't run into many fellow Seventh Day Appliancists on the Internet these days. What a lovely surprise.
By strictlywayward
Some care more than others.
I was so in love with the rhythm of it all that I got my imaginary event chronology mixed up. Sorry if I bummed out any of the flock.
By Peek-a-boo
My xmas list every year is a list of records that I need but haven't been able to afford because I've spent my money on buying xmas presents for people.

At the moment I'm converting my basement into a cinema, so my record buying has been minimal, but if anything essential & limited comes along then I just buy it.

By Peek-a-boo
From DW head honcho's post above, it would appear that the last part of the sub drops late Jan (unless there is an exclusive sub record, is this a thing?) That is pretty neat, won't have to fork out the cash for the next sub too soon by the looks of things!
By Whip Wilson
Good point, Peek. I like this as well. Nice to have a bit of a cease fire for the Holidays.
By siforster
I'm run down by Christmas and it's not even mid-November yet.
By deafmetal
My head is still in Hallowe'en. I was greeted by a flock of baristas yesterday wearing fuzzy reindeer antlers and I wanted to disappear into the floor. Oh look, it's raining ice outside. I agree with @strictlywayward, it's a great time to listen to Inquisition.