Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Alekspectre
This forum is probably the best thing for the Soundtrack Lovers or for the raiders of strange music too, interaction with people around the globe, with the Labels, is really a precious thing.
By philball1974
Whilst I agree with all the points raised about us all being adults and old, I think discussions like this are borne when you see posts from the site owners and heads of labels we love saying they've had enough of interacting in their own forum.

I personally don't see a great deal of negativity just some people with differing opinions and some people who want to cause reactions. Or maybe I'm just a sucky bumlick.
By Whip Wilson
For me, the term bumlick conjurs up an image of someone with a tuft of bum hair that just won't lay flat with the rest of the fur on their undercarriage.
By tonyandrewgiles
@mateo - :D you have caused an actual lol.
By Spun out of control
Think I last heard the term 'crawly bumlick' in school in the late 1980s, so raised a smile on that level at least...

Before we know it the term 'snazzy' will also be making a comeback. :)

Plenty of 'snazzy' looking vinyl around...
By philball1974
I think it could be my new favourite word!
By siforster
I'm still trying to get "tubular" back in the modern vernacular.
By ninjaqutie
Wow. I feel like every time I leave I miss something huge! O_o This drama is crazy. I may not be happy with some labels all the time and some may be lower on my list then others, but I agree with the negativity on here. It's got to stop. It's getting worse. If you don't agree with the direction of a company or a product, don't buy or support the damn thing- simple solution. I just started collecting action figures and vinyl toys and LOVE both the mondo and DW vinyl figs, but can't afford neither. I'm not exactly happy with either of the prices, but if you look at the high end vinyl figs, they are right on par. Sooo... I really have no room to complain. You either buy or don't. Just because you can't/don't, doesn't mean you need to shit on everyone else's parade though. Get the phaaack outta here. :/
By scottyboy71
Guys to solve this problem we just need the Internet equivalent of these:

By tonyandrewgiles
Now that's tubular!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Let's all do our bit to prevent the "fuelling of emnity"!
By Whip Wilson
Fueling emnity is the new crawly bumlick.
By philball1974
So to summarise the thread, all of us polite old timers have agreed to continue to be polite old timers with added crawley bimlickness? I'd call that a success.
By stumpybunker
So who's going to change their name to Crawley Bumlick?!
By tonyandrewgiles
While it may not be as good as changing my username to Crawly Bumlick, which by the way is amazing and has found its way into my lexicon.

This song has been fuelling my dreams and nightmares…

http://youtu.be/Elbpw3d2qEk

Can currently be heard during Wolf Cop.
By Whip Wilson
Holy smokes, TAG, that video is spectacular. After five more videos, this morning's insomnia is proudly sponsored by Gowan.
By tonyandrewgiles
@mateo - It shouldn't be good but I can't tear my eyes away!!
By reelybored
I promise/pledge to continue to be cool to everyone on this board :-)
By CrawlyBumlick
Everyone on this board is the BEST!
By freshoj
Crawly Bumlick - Blocked!

ack, guess I took Crawly too far? I feared my 'show off my latest purchase' post went way too far and kind of regretted it as soon as I posted it. :)

Apologies, I think I inadvertently turned a well intentioned joke into a trolling session. That wasn't the original intent, I swear! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI