Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Thanks Disco. You're affable and handsome too :). In all honesty @discosucks should also be on the short list for mod duty too. I know he's a busy guy but GD does he do an amazing job of contributing positive shit whenever he can. So there's another option as well.

Tony is the tits as well :)
By tonyandrewgiles
@static, @disco - loving the love & both of these dudes get my thumbs up for mod duty :D
By brentonwalter
This forums neat, but I agree with the "lot of negativity as of late" sentiment. I've been away from the forum because it seems like I read the same "fuck insert company name here because I can't get what I want when I want it."

Anyhow seems like there's a lot of love still to keep it going! Best of luck to whoever takes it on @disco @static and @tony :)
By reelybored
There has been some negativity as of late but overall there are a bunch of great people on this board that help to swallow that negativity. I love this board and I usually read the negativity, roll my eyes and move on. As far as mods, the guys who volunteered get a thumbs up in my book.
By DrRhythm
Any negativity on here is minimal compared to a lot of other forums - I love STBC!
By jdubtxn
Spencer, I am sorry I whined about my bad copy of Cat in the Brain. Seriously don't stop coming around. You are a source of knowledge most of us just don't have. You have a job most of us would dream to have and we live vicariously through you. Record collectors are somewhat known for being hard to please. I think some of us chose the hobby because we fixate on details. This can be a good or bad thing. Stick around as it won't be the same without you.