Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EdKings
It's early in the Netherlands.. But for all.. Happy Halloween!
Anyone going full costume tonight? Show us your Halloween pics :) ! To kick things off, unfortunately Trick'RTreat isn't delivered yet, my first play for today is..
By EdKings
@ Spunoutofcontrol, wow! That's sweet! Unfortunately the most Halloweenish things WE get (in NL) are Celine Dion concerts.. Such a bummer we don't have events like this! Enjoy man!
By tonyandrewgiles
@spun - Making the trip down myself!

Can't wait & happy Halloween everyone :)
By ghostfires
Best holiday of the year, because he always comes home...

By reelybored
Big small town Halloween parade, always a good time with the family! Then some movies
By scottyboy71
Im going to see Dawn of the Dead in a Mall

Dawn of the Dead in a Mall
By chuck
[quote=38712]watched my annual viewing of Nosferatu last night. wonderful movie! James Bernard score would be a great release for one of our favorite labels.

Nice one @Tim. Could this be the "beautiful European" score that OWS are releasing? I just read that topic and then read your post.... lightbulb moment!!

Well we have a friends halloween party, then will most likely scan blinkbox and settle in for the night. Happy Halloween everyone!

I'll leave you with my bad friend Lonesome Wyatt -

[video]http://youtu.be/0QxFLriVVXE[/video]
By jgibbs4053
I took today off and started decorating the front yard. The one day a year my wife lets me bring these out
By EdKings
@Darrell, that looks awesome!! Are they just.. heads? Or will they be part of some freaky scenery? Verry cool looking masks/heads man!
By jgibbs4053
I use to collect them until I got married then that all ended. I'll prob just put a couple up in window with black lights under them and a couple in the yard that's like a graveyard. Like I said I just started doing this all today so it's not that great
By static14
Happy Halloween everyone! I'll be spending the night trick or treating with my daughter. :)
By EdKings
@static, Pics or it didn't happen!
By jgibbs4053
I don't have an extensive collection as most of you on here, but I do have pretty much all of DWs,WW, and OWS albums. Of those which do you all think would be the best to play for the kids tonight? I'm leaning toward Halloween 2.
By strictlywayward
For the kids, it's got to be Halloween III, I should think. Happy, Happy Halloween.
By static14
@edkings Try not to be too frightened by her terrifying Lady Bug costume :) (or the messy living room)

By EdKings
@static, jeez! That's some serious bug-problem (in a good way ;) ) Be sure to check your candy ;) Have fun the both of you!
By linus
Happy Halloween
Hope y'all don't face the sea of darkness and all therein that may be explored!
By ghostfires
@Darrell - Halloween III, Paranorman, and Rosemary's Baby would be good I think!
By jgibbs4053
I was Patrick Swayze from Point Break and my daughter was an owl
By static14
@darrell good stuff :)
By monsterworship
Passed out candy to the local kids.

Watched Halloween III, and Night of the demons so far.
Drinking some nosferatu and pumpkin beer.
Listened to danzig black Aria LP.
The finer things in life...
By static14
sounds like a lovely night all around.