Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
There is no chance to send PM's through this board, isn't it?! Or am just to blind to see the button?
By philball1974
No it doesn't have features like that. If your the thread starter you can mark a message as private, but then i think the key masters can still see everything so its not strictly private.
By Occhionero
Ok, thanks Phil!
By Whip Wilson
The mechanics of this board leave a lot to be desired, but the community, the information, and the general spirit of the place more than make up for it.
By toosoonjunior
Agreed, this place as opened my world up to so many great albums I probably would've never discovered on my own. There's a wealth of info here.
By tonyandrewgiles
This board rules!

I've met so many really cool people on here.

Both Spencer & Seb did us a solid by starting it.
By siforster
It's a Wordpress board, and I believe it was chosen because it was a lot easier to customise, made to look distinct and maintain than other off-the-peg things.

That was until we all rocked up and said that a load of stuff was missing/didn't work/we didn't like for any specific reason :)

Everything that was requested to be changed, has been changed. Sadly, some bits can't on here so, um, they haven't. Replies can be marked as Private, but not only can all Keymasters also read all of these, so (I think) can the person who created the original topic so they're a bit crap.
They're things that can be rather handy on messageboards, but I also know from experience of boards elsewhere that they can become a massive pain in the arse, so I'm rather ambivalent about them. Hope that helps!