Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
Guys,

I just wanted to comment on the unfortunate events of last week.

Firstly with regard to the offending post, this was done in the most positive of ways, it was never about anything sinister or looking to offend or embarrass, it was nearly to prove a point that that Mondo are happy to interact with the customer, unfortunately, this wasn't perceived this way and obviously offended some people.

Which takes me to my second point. Obviously I reacted badly to comments made by Spencer, I had some very bad news that day, and to my demise had been drinking for the best part of it. So for that I am sorry.

Anyways, I wanted to be clear that I was never banned from the forum, I've decided to leave as I still disagree strongly about the remarks made against me.

I still love DW, OWS and all the others and continue to support them.

All the best my forum friends

Peace and Love
Phil
By soundtracks of fear
Hey Phil, your input will be missed! :(

*edit* I actually like that you speak your mind in your posts and put stuff out there, some of it is valid, even if it could be a bit annoying to some. It's just your opinion, I don't think it's malicious in what you say or do just the way you see things. You should just stay on the forum man, but maybe think twice sometimes about what you post.

I must say though I do feel awkward even commenting on this at all - as it was a cringy post last week all round!

Cheers
By toosoonjunior
Sorry to see you go, but I bet you'd be welcomed back any time.

The internet is serious business.

By The Cult Leader
I don't think you should leave the forum Phil. You are great member and always contribute. I'm sure almost all of us feel this way.
By Hoodini
Shit happens man !
I mean, we all do some dumb thing, especially under the influence...
You seems sincere and did apologies ; i guess nobody's holding on you.
It's all about peace and respect !
so stick around ;)

By ghostfires
I agree that you should stay on. I'm probably not very well liked here either, but that's just how it happens sometimes! No big deal!
By nick1972
don't go my fellow nottingham-ite

bad day at the office that's all
By zuko
Take it easy Phil, good luck with the art stuff :)
By soundtracks of fear
Phil do you still want that F13 you called dibs on? It's a splatter! I put it on ebay as you disappeared. Want £30 for it! it's here
I can take it off ebay it you want it, and the postage just call it £30 in total.
Send an email if you want rubandagar@gmail.com
By Spun out of control
Wouldn't make a drama out of a crisis... said what I wanted to say in my original post on the self-censored thread, to which I would just add that this forum would be quite a boring place without the likes of Phil or @ghostfires to give us that occasional 'WTF'? moment

Criticism can in fact be a positive force if both given and taken constructively. Perhaps just everyone count to 10 before posting..? ;)
By ghostfires
@spun - hahaha I really create WTF moments!? If it means anything, I'm always under the impression that I am making valid points. I don't post just to be argumentative!
By ghostfires
Yes, that's what I always thought. There is a passion here, versus other forums where it's just smart-asses pissing and moaning. I always felt everything on this board has been constructive, regardless of whether it was negative or positive in nature.

And thank you for the roundabout compliment!
By karswell
Don't go Phil you're great & most of us say things in the heat: come on back buddy!
By Alekspectre
I like the WTF moments, it make me feel like i'm not in a religious forum ;)
By Peek-a-boo
Yeh it's not like you sent 4,000 tweets to the McCann family or anything really bad. Stick around!
By DrRhythm
I suspect that most of us have been involved in a forum or email shitstorm at some point - this was far from being a level 1 and definitely not worth leaving the board for!!
By ninjaqutie
I am going to try to not be too much of an ass or jokester here...

I think you are being overly dramatic here Phil; that's my job. ;) I think things can get a little out of hand in forums, but that just is how it is when people can't really see the person and hear the intonations behind the words. I don't think any irrevocable damage has been commited here. We all bring something unique to the table here. Some wisdom, some humor, some drama, some the ability to debate...

Of course, if you are really hurt over the situation or there is something you can't move past, then maybe you should move on. You can always come back. Well, assuming the forum doesn't crash.
By philball1974
Thanks for the love when a brother is feeling down!

Lost grip of reality for a moment there!! You're right, no need to climb under a rock just cos things go wonky!!
By philball1974
@Dagar yes please if you still have it!
By Alekspectre
Re-Welcome Mr Philball1974 :)
By freshoj
good news Phil!
By reddye6
Ha! I don't even know what's going on because I only get via email one out of every 100 posts made to my subscribed boards!

And no need to rehash. Just, hey, emails, am I right?