Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Spun out of control
Like the direct approach!

Yep, have found them okay (touch wood) in my personal dealings, though have only ordered 3 times direct.

Maybe when you email back to thank them for the response you could ask if they have the opportunity at any point to address queries on this board? ;)

After they've answered their 230 emails of course.
By siforster
Nice of them to reply to that, although telling them it's a test could bring on a bit of a Hawthorne Effect.
I've never had any problems with their responses or response times tbh when judged against other small companies' customer services.
By ghostfires
Why don't you ask them for a break down, line by line, of the cost for them to make that Looper album...just like the new Aphex Twin record does. Lets see if they can get transparent!
By monsterworship
I also sent a question last week about a test press.

Date Opened: 9/23/2014
Department: General
Opened by: Customer
Last Action Date: 9/29/2014
By deathwaltz
Phil

I'm not sure why you have started this topic ?

If you wish to pick on labels or embarrass them in some way then I suggest you go an join another forum.

The fact that this thread even exists is just an embarrassment to this forum that myself and Seb pay for....

And folks wonder why I am not so engaged here anymore ...
By seb
I agree with Spencer... This feels really creepy.
By deathwaltz
Phil
Did I say I would ban you ?
Have I given you a time out ?
Have I deleted this thread ?

No.

It's not reactionary or getting my panties in a knot.
I'm not sure why you constantly feel the need to do things like this .

I am always in favour of discussion and like to enter into a dialogue but this thread is nothing more than trying to cause trouble.

By texasvinyl

New topic: who likes pizza, beer and Italian library records?

Alternative new topic: that satisfying crackle sound a heavy tip-on jacket makes when you open it for the first time...

Alt alt topic: puppies or kittens: which are cuter?
By antimax
^^^ Hehehe. Also… I prefer puppies.

Also… Yeah I don't understand threads like this. Let's just talk about OST records and how awesome or not awesome they are. All this shipping time/company talk etc just gets… Zzzzzzzzzz...
By siforster
Here's an idea: how about rather than deleting this thread, that maybe (as I don't think that anything vaguely community-spirited* is going to happen here now) this thread is allowed to be overtaken by other threads full of constructive stuff and occasionally light-heartedly slanderous humour (or is it libel? I'll look into that one), allowing this to drift lazily off the front page and into oblivion? Or I can erase it and be the big mean nasty censor guy that I really don't want to be, because nobody comes out of that one looking good.
It's been good here so far. Please make my job (and that of the other keymastery types) here simple by keeping it seasonal. Ta :)

*And yes, I include the Wicker Man in that. Both versions.
By zuko
Yowsers, what happened here? Rest In Phil.
By Spun out of control
All a bit bizarre... read the original post as being largely pro Mondo/DW & all the rest of it.

Indeed Mr1974 has always defended the label when others on this forum have been moaning about shipping/non replies etc.

Passion and enthusiasm can get the best of all of us at times but seems a shame for either side to get upset when we all know that we *are* on the same side ;)