Feel free to rant and rave in here, but please no slander or offensive remarks !

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
No its no music related but i just found that hardware is on netflix. What other good shit am i missing?
By jdubtxn
IP Man one and two. Skip three. Prob one of the better newer kung fu/martial arts movies in a while.

Riki-Oh - The story of Ricky, Prob one of my top 10 favorite movies ever. Rediculous/gory/bad ass martial arts movies. It's like a live action anime.

Also anyone remember when anime was good. Ninja Scroll/Vampire Hunter D/Akira. Now it's all story lines and character arcs. I just want to see stuff get killed in over the top cartoon glory.
By seb
Rikki-oh.... TOP!
I can watch that film twice a day.
By monsterworship
I was watching troll 2 a lot but its gone now.

Looks like they just added a ton of troma stuff.
Surf nazis, class of nukeem high ...

Nightmare city
Birth of the living dead documentary
By Purplemule74
I just watched the documentary on Ginger Baker, the drummer from Cream (and yes, I know other stuff too) called 'Beware of Mr. Baker'. It sucked me in - I was surprised how interesting it turned out to be.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5seWMYG9kk[/video]

By Whip Wilson
There's a heaping helping of Corman on there right now. Piranha, Humanoids from the Deep, Battle Beyond the Stars, etc. The site, instantwatcher.com, is a great way to keep tabs on new and expiring Netflix titles. Also a great search tool and genre explorer. Way better than the onboard Netflix searches and suggestions.
By hncreature
V/H/S I & II

Big Bad Wolves

Capt. Kronos

Howling 3: The Marsupials...LOL!

Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage

Too bad they took off Miami Connection!

Nice Mateo! Thank you for that!
By Whip Wilson
My pleasure, hncreature. I wore out Miami Connection. Finally ordered the blu-ray when it went away. Plus, one of my all time favorites, The Stuff, is on there as well.
By Ptflea2
"I got a letter! Hey guys, I got a letter in the mail! It's from my dad!"
By hncreature
C.H.U.D.

Forgot about The Stuff! Great watch!
By freshoj
There are a bunch of Mario Bava titles available for US streaming (including 5 Dolls For An August Moon).
By tonyandrewgiles
@ptflea2 - One of the greatest scenes in cinema history...
By kingmob
FDR American Badass