Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Head's up!

Light In The Attic now carries the Cineploit catalogue.

Find it HERE

& if you are Euro based… we have some online at www.onewaystatic.com
By Cineploit
LUIGI PORTO "Scimmie" (Cine 10) - Colonna Sonora Originale de "L´Apocalisse delle Scimmie" OUT NOW & SHIPPING!!!!!!

Either get in touch direct
informazione@cineploit.com

or get it from your local dealers! See all partners on the cineploit.com site.
Here some impressions! LP/CD, LP or Digi Set!

By Cineploit
6 Panel DIGI CD

By Cineploit
Just to make things clear Zoltan is and stays a Cineploit band - their next full length is ready and will come out late November called "Sixty Minute Zoom" (Cine 11).
The Rise Above Ep is and was a welcome offer to make them more known to a wider audience. There will be another Ep (7") coming on another Label but that's it. Infos on that EP when time is right.
Next year we will start with the Ortolani Tribute (Exploit 06) and Orgasmo Sonore's "Revisiting obscure Library Music" (Cine 12).
For North American Customers the best way to get our stuff is our partners Lights in the Attic, Dusty Groove or Ajna - or you drop us a line.
Thanks for your support!
By ghostfires
Preordered from LITA. Cineploit never disappoints, seriously. And this Luigi Porto soundtrack sounds incredible from the samples out!
By Spun out of control
Yep, put me down for Orgasmo Sonore’s “Revisiting obscure Library Music” (Cine 12) deffo... 'in progress' soundcloud files sounding good

LINK

@Cineploit - will we get any wacky colour variants on this one? ;)
By legnadibrom
the zoltan EP is available on amazon preorder for $17

link
By Cineploit
ZOLTAN´s 2nd full length LP "Sixty Minute Zoom" (Cine 11) will be released November 24th in following formats:

* Gatefold LP/2CD Set AVAILABLE ONLY DIRECT FROM CINEPLOIT

The new album on LP & CD plus "Psychomania" CD! 20,- Euro

* Gatefold LP/CD Set Euro 18,-

* Gatefold LP only Euro 17,-

* Mint Pack CD Euro 10,-

All prices without shipping.

The CD is allready available. Preorders are welcome now, drop us a line to figure out the shipping costs.
informazione@cineploit.com

By ghostfires
Awesome! Cineploit just cannot disappoint!!

Will this be carried by LITA?
By Whip Wilson
Fantastic. Everything this label has released has been enjoyable at a bare minimum.
By bitewerks
I have a couple of Cineploit's records in the sell section. Like new cond, played once each.
By Cineploit
Zoltan “Sixty Minute Zoom” LP/CD and Digi out now!!!!!

Gatefold LP/2CD Set (50 copies) – solid black 180g Vinyl in black polylined Innersleeves including album on CD plus “Psychomania” CD – 20,- Euro – direct from Cineploit only!

Gatefold LP/CD Set (250 copies) – solid black 180g Vinyl in black polylined Innersleeves including album on CD – 18,- Euro

Gatefold LP (200 copies) – solid black 180g Vinyl in black polylined Innersleeves – 17,- Euro

Mint Pack CD (500 copies) – 10,- Euro

all prices without shipping – get in touch to get your rate! informazione@cineploit.com

SAD NEWS FOR US CUSTOMERS - Lights in the Attic decided not to carry the new Zoltan. Either order direct or go to AJNA or DUSTY GROOVE.

By ghostfires
That's very disappointing that LITA won't carry it! Oh well, I order randomly from Dusty Groove and they always ship very securely...so no big deal. Really looking forward to this one! Thanks Cineploit for all the great records you've released so far.
By Hatter313
i had just emailed Morgan the other day about it too. she said she hadn't heard, but that it was unlikely that they wouldn't. oh well, on to other methods. Thanks for the heads up Cineploit!
By Hatter313
Hey guys, AJNA is doing a cool promotion when you buy Sixty Minute Zoom, you can get a cineploit or death waltz release for only $10 extra. they have a list of what is being offered, i just picked up Thelema - Hearing the Light.
By ghostfires
That is a pretty awesome deal from AJNA! Too bad I already own every single one of those records. Damn!
By Hatter313
Wow, already got a shipping confirmation from AJNA, that's awesome!
By Cineploit
Alot of great News from my side for 2015 and here it is!

ORGASMO SONORE "Revisiting obscure library music" (Cine 12) is almost ready for the pressing plant - release beginning March - exact release date very soon! Expect LP/CD, LP solo and CD Version!

With great pleasure I can announce a new artist on Cineploit - please welcome VIDEOGRAM from Sweden!

Here what Magnus has to say:
"After an amazing six months of support from the international horror community, I am very excited about Videogram joining Cineploit and its fine roster of artists. I am super positive about this and can't wait to take the project to the next level!"
Check it out and get as excited as we are!

[video]http://youtu.be/WiUVzlb26UY?list=FLVOTt ... UqoxaJZHSQ[/video]

SOSPETTO "QUATTRO SPECCHI OPACHI" will be Cine 13 and is set for an spring/early summer release. This conceptual album will be an 2LP Set featuring music for 4 different film genres!

sospetto first teaser
Sospetto second teaser
By Whip Wilson
Land sakes alive! Really looking forward to these. Videogram sound excellent. Please keep us in the loop.
By revolver
More Orgasmo Sonore, fantastic stuff, I'm ordering next week when my new pay comes in!
By Whip Wilson
The new Orgasmo Sonore as well as a smattering of other Cineploit releases have arrives at Dusty Groove.
WORLD WIDE WEB HYPERLINK
By Cineploit
Cine 12 ORGASMO SONORE Revisiting obscure Library music is out for some weeks and is available at the moment at Dusty Groove and Ajna in the States - probably soon with Lights in the Attic too!
Or you order direct informazione [at] cineploit.com