Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Cineploit
Ciao Ragazzi, nice to join in with the official Cineploit thread!

cineploit.com
By Cineploit
Cine 01 THELEMA - Hearing the Light

Cine 02 MALABIMBA - S/T

By Cineploit
Cine 03 ZOLTAN - First Stage Zoltan

Cine 04 ORGASMO SONORE - Revisiting Obscure Film Music Vol. 2

By Cineploit
Cine 05 SOSPETTO - Segni misteriosi, con il sangue dipinto sul muro

Cine 06 OSCILLOTRON - Eclipse

By Cineploit
Exploit 01 - Omaggio a Joe D´Amato e Marcello Giombini

Exploit 02 - Omaggio a Lucio Fulci e Fabio Frizzi come anche Walter Rizatti

By Cineploit
Next releases out July 29th!

Exploit 03 THELEMA - Ephemerol - Tribute to David Cronenberg´s Scanners

Exploit 04 ZOLTAN - Psychomania - Tribute to John Cameron

By seb
Welcome cineploit! Nice to see you on the forum!
By OrgasmoSonore
Tribute to Bruno Nicolai 2 minutes preview

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4xbLJrMn1c[/video]

Cineploit Records Exploit 05, by ORGASMO SONORE, "Omaggio a Bruno Nicolai ed alle sue musiche per il cinema Giallo". A wonderful & fantastic homage to one of the greatest italian composers of all time!
SEPTEMBER 2013 on 180gr color vinyl!
www.cineploit.comOrgasmo Sonore
By antimax
This is looking great, how many of these have you released so far? It's hard to tell from your website. Or I'm just a little stupid. :)
By Cineploit
hhmmm, I posted all releases here and all are listed on the site!!! So far 8 releases, 2 coming july, 2 coming september.....any more help tell me :-)
By Cineploit
New Titles coming November 11th!

SOSPETTO - Non Bussare Alla Porta Del Diavolo (Cine 07)

as LP/CD/DVD Set or CD/DVD Set

SOSPETTO´s second release is much more Horror related music and a conceptual album about the struggle between good and evil or more defined in this case the struggle between 2 witches!!!
The album will be accompanied by a 23 minute short movie directed by Sospetto which is telling the story featuring 8 tracks of the album. The first limited edition LP Set will include the album on CD and the movie on DVD (PAL only!) The CD version will include the movie on DVD too!

Hear some Songs of the Album here!

Video Teaser 1

Video Teaser 2

Video Teaser 3
By Cineploit
ORGASMO SONORE - Omaggio a Bruno Nicolai ed alle sue musiche per il cinema giallo

Gatefold LP only, yellow Vinyl with red Splatters lim. ed. 350 copies

6 Songs and 26 minutes of music honouring one of the greatest Composer´s of all time, Maestro BRUNO NICOLAI!

Canadian´s one & only ORGASMO SONORE was digging deep inside the Italian Soundtrack Archives and is presenting his own versions of music by Maestro NICOLAI did for the Giallo Genre. You can feel the black gloves and cold steel listening to this wonderful music, and maybe even following the blood drops – pure Italian Soundtrack Magic executed in the fantastic way only ORGASMO SONORE does!

Featuring tracks for these Giallo Movies:

“La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte”

“Gatti Rossi in un Labirinto di Vetro”

“La Coda dello Scorpione”

“Tutti Colori del Buio”

Video ORGASMO SONORE
By Whip Wilson
Cineploit, will these be making their way stateside at all? Dusty Groove perhaps?

PS - Those trailers look awesome.
By Cineploit
all our titles are available in the states with various good selected stores or mailorder companies. Dusty Groove always carries our stuff. and if you cant find it you always can order direct from us.

Distro Partners

direct Cineploit Order
By trash211
I need all of these..... Cheers
By ghostfires
I'm only missing Exploit 01 and Exploit 02 - I wish there was some way to find these, but it seems like they're totally gone every where. I own all other Cineploit albums, and they're all amazing records.
By Whip Wilson
@cineploit - Thanks for the response and the links. I'll try here in the states and, if not there, I'll snap them up from you lot.

@ghostfires - I have been lucky enough to get all if them either here in the states or direct from the label. Shipping was surprisingly fair and the vinyl was well packed. Love these guys. Oh yeah, the music is good too.
By legnadibrom
exploit 1&2 are available to buy from sellers on discogs.com,
i've used the site with great success,

http://www.theajnaoffensive.com/ carried the newest zoltan and thelema records at good prices, i would expect them to carry the new sospetto/orgasmo sonore as well
By RougeGorge
I have got them all, really fan of Cineploit !
By Cineploit
@ ghostfires Exploit 01 & 02 are still available, if our partners dont stock them at the moment they will soon (with the new releases) or you order direct or via discogs (we do sell also there)- so there is no excuse you cant find em! ;-)
@ everybody else - cheers for the kind words. I really appreciate your support and all our artists too. All of them are doing a fantastic job and make these quality releases to wonderful ones.
I keep you updated here, thanks!
By ghostfires
@Cineploit - They've been sold out for a long time at Dusty Groove, and when my local record shop (End Of An Ear in Austin, TX) ordered a load of Cineploit records in - they were unable to get either of the Exploit 01 or 02 releases.

I do see them on Discogs, but the shipping to get them here to the U.S. is just really expensive. It equals about $20 USD for shipping, so combine that with $20 for the Leonard/Wank 12", and $14 for the Ferance/Conrad 7" - I'm looking at a total of $54 before those two records make it to my door...that's a lot. I'm not saying they aren't worth it...I LOVE all the Cineploit records I own, but I just keep hoping they'll show back up at Dusty Groove, or End Of An Ear can get some in.
By Cineploit
Dusty Groove wil restock together with the new releases!
End of an Ear never ever got in touch with us directly, unfortunately!
at least not under this name and as we always stock our releases I should know!
If you order direct from us I can ship way cheaper!
But you can of course wait for US partners haveing them!
BTW - SOSPETTO & ORGASMO SONORE new releases will ship NEXT WEEK to all preorders!!!!! pics will follow very soon!
By ghostfires
@Cineploit - I believe End Of An Ear are ordering from Dusty Groove.

I am very excited about the new records - I will wait and see when Dusty Groove gets another shipment, I'll try to get the two I'm missing plus the two new ones. If not then I'll order direct from you to ensure I am complete!

Thank you for putting out such great music.
By Cineploit
out now & shipping!!!!!!

By Whip Wilson
Jeepers, those look swell!