Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Well that was quick. it took them less time to review and reply to the case than it took for me to explain what had happenned. The short version is ''it's past 180 days. request is rejected.''

I don't think they care much that this was a preorder (therefore I have lost time already before even knowing my order was not shipped correctly) and PDR pushed back his original release dates ( which, I think, made that transaction more than 6 months old. but if it didn't : add some reasonable shipping time and there's actually very little time to actually log the claim, if any).
By maxlevel
@nathan is there a way to speak to the legal team? In bankruptcy there’s a queue of people asking for money from the defaulter, you can join the queue. Unfortunately those who make the loudest noise often get paid first from any liquidated assets, and they are always the lawyers and creditors.

Paypal might be as useless as a chocolate teapot but they are also just the middleman taking their tiny percentage
By ScoJo
I don't really care about the 'how' and 'why' and 'extenuating circumstances'... based on everything that I saw and heard from day one about PDR (both publicly and privately)...

Fuck those bozos. How to do just about everything wrong, from soup to nuts, in five easy lessons.

Makes me mad.
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:09 pm I don't really care about the 'how' and 'why' and 'extenuating circumstances'... based on everything that I saw and heard from day one about PDR (both publicly and privately)...

Fuck those bozos. How to do just about everything wrong, from soup to nuts, in five easy lessons.

Makes me mad.

Sorry... I know it's not very constructive, or polite.

But damn, son. Somebody had to say it.
Hear fucking hear.
By Bezulsqy
Failing at something can happen. But being a dick and lying to everyone that their record is still coming and pretending your are sending stuff with empty tracking info is just too much.
Fucking asshole.
By Steve Spettro
yep - this is the label who basically destroyed my reputation and send me bankrupt -
the record was then pressed by another label who tried to screw me again, but at least they pressed the record and sent me many copies ( with no street address on the box - the guys of the Courier service did an amazing job to find my full address )

whatever
By inksb
Steve Spettro wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:37 pm yep - this is the label who basically destroyed my reputation and send me bankrupt -
the record was then pressed by another label who tried to screw me again, but at least they pressed the record and sent me many copies ( with no street address on the box - the guys of the Courier service did an amazing job to find my full address )

whatever
That's a shame. I always figured there were a few people around here that knew what was happening behind the scenes with that label. I know a lot of people who never got records they paid for.