Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Jealous. I've talked to three shops in the US and none of them can confirm if they are getting any even though they both got Harglow, one of them had Thomas Ragsdale. I just want some one to confirm they are getting it so I don't have to pay $40 for it. Plus these keep selling out while I'm sleeping.
By inksb
Thanks, I'd rather support Light in the Attic or Edsawesomesounds if I can but will order from Mondo if they are my only option. I can't wait to hear it. I'm trying really hard not to head over to Vehlinggo and listen to the stream as would prefer it on my system rather than computer speakers, but we'll see how much will power I have ;)
By inksb
I couldn't resist. I listened to the stream and immediately bought it from bandcamp today. Paying the extra $8 to hopefully get it much sooner than ordering from stateside. This release is killer. Nice work Burning Witches. Not only have you put out some of my favorite releases of the year, I've spent more money at your label than any other one this year. I should probably just buy your subscription next year to save myself a little ;) Thanks for all your 2018 releases.
By maxlevel
Test drove the Model S 75D Tesla last week in west London. The guy asked what music I wanted to test the stereo, and it could only be Deadly Avenger’s I Am Godzilla. I stomped around the future for an hour. I can’t afford a damn Tesla but it was one unforgettable trip

Recommend to all
By Mateo Sanboval
BurningTapes wrote:I have to say it came out really nicely. Looks stunning in person
PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME.
By reddye6
Any news or secrets on the 2018 subscription cassette -- will it be a single artist? A compilation?
By reddye6
BurningTapes wrote:It’s a compilation. I shall say no more
Then I shall simply sit and stew in hopeful juices, which sounds just as bad typing it as it did thinking it.
By reddye6
Norman Records has BurningTapes "Black Lake" OST LP up for pre-order. This is good for US folks who don't want to get up early on Monday for the pre-order via Burning Witches. Link HERE
By inksb
Black Lake OST by Burning Tapes is availble now. Only 10 copies left on bandcamp. Not sure about their website. It's pretty damn good, I've been sampling it this morning on bandcamp. I'll most likely be picking it up from Mondo on Wed.

Nice work @burningtapes. Keep the releases coming.
By Hatter313
Got me one of those last 10 on Bandcamp. Sampled about a second of it and knew it was a must buy.
By inksb
BurningTapes wrote:Thank you so much. We are down to our last 20 copies. Have to say I’m happily surprised how well it’s going today.
It must be an extra level of stress added to your label, you never know how well a release is going to sell and then add to that stress it's your own personal release. You don't have to worry, keep releasing this quality of music and we'll all buy it ;)