Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By BurningTapes
Hey y'all!

We had an amazing Cassette store day at the weekend. Big thanks to all that picked up our release -
_MG_0477.jpeg
_MG_0477.jpeg (289.64 KiB) Viewed 8242 times
We will let you know how much money for charity was raised ones the funds roll in. Cheers
By BurningTapes
NEW RELEASE

After that weekend we are following it up with our next vinyl release;

Espectrostatic - Silhouette
esp 1.jpg
esp 1.jpg (939.97 KiB) Viewed 8241 times
We love this album and feel honoured to be able to give it a vinyl release. Any of you already familiar with Espectrostatic will know what you are in for and how he manages to capture such a beautiful sound. Check out some tracks on our bandcamp
https://burningallwitches.bandcamp.com/album/silhouette

It's available to preorder now and will ship in time for 3rd November release. Mondo will also be carrying some for our US friends.
Attachments
esp5.jpg
esp5.jpg (925.71 KiB) Viewed 8241 times
esp 4.jpg
esp 4.jpg (865.23 KiB) Viewed 8241 times
esp 2.jpg
esp 2.jpg (858.17 KiB) Viewed 8241 times
By inksb
maxlevel wrote:
inksb wrote:New tape today...
Sold out immediately!
I'm glad I ordered directly from their website when it went live rather than trying to get a copy from 2HD.
By NathanLurker
Sweet ! Thank you. Still, next time I'll try to pickup the tape on bandcamp before it sells out, so that I can enjoy the digital right away instead of waiting for the parcel to arrive to get the code.
By inksb
Looks like we have another killer release headed our way this week.

Burning Witches Records presents Deadly Avenger - I AM GODZILLA, YOU ARE JAPAN.
This monster album comes in two formats - vinyl, and very limited cassette. Vinyl version is colour in colour; crystal clear with pink. Comes with double sided insert and download card. Limited to 500 copies worldwide. Cassette version is available on green shell and slip case “o” card. Includes full download and limited to 70 copies worldwide.

Artwork by Luke Insect.

A beautiful Electro-minimalist homage to one of mankinds most grandiose creations.
- Vehlinggo

Available here Friday 1st June 10am BST with immediate shipping.

Track listing -
I AM GODZILLA, YOU ARE JAPAN
1.Destroyer of Planets 02:18
2.Kill All Kaiju 03:10
3.Skit_Fate of Ishiro 01:17
4.See You In Montauk 02:43
5.IAGYAJ 02:30
6.Skit_Cult of Cobra 01:05
7.Bones 03:20
8.Dorothy's Fortress 03:05
9.Skit_Ishiro's Dream 01:27
10.Invincible Preying Mantis 03:03
11.Mutante 02:49
12.The Death of Ishiro 04:22
I can't wait to hear this, I really dug the track I heard on Vehlinggo's podcast.
By Hatter313
ordered this first thing this morning, I've been listening to his DWO release on repeat for two weeks, so this was perfect timing.
By inksb
Digging the hell out of this Deadly Avenger. Ordered a copy of the tape directly. May pick up the LP from a stateside company later on.
By skeletonbutt
skeletonbutt wrote:I love the every day is kill LP but this one didn't do much for me for some reason.
I changed my mind, now I want it but it's gone! Are there any more tucked away somewhere?