Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By BurningTapes
https://burningallwitches.bandcamp.com/album/robophasia

Burning Witches Records presents
Graham Reznick - R0b0phas1a
(BW012)

Graham Reznick comes glitching to the forefront with R0b0phas1a

A message from the author -

"Hello, and thank you for listening to R0B0PHAS1A. There is something you need to know before you listen to this album: do not trust this album. Music can be very convincing, especially when it is made by a computer. But, it is lying. Unfortunately, these are the times we live in. Luckily, there are several of these times (ten of them, in fact), so at the very least, you have your pick of which time to live in at any given point. Please enjoy living in these times and listening to this album, but do not listen to anything this album is telling you. Thank you. I’m so sorry. -MR. S0FTWARE"

A follow up to the much loved Glass Angles (Death Waltz) comes R0b0phas1a - a jerky complexity of jaunty beats and carefully considered melodies.

It's choppier and slightly darker then Glass Angles with nods to Harold Faltmeyer, Tom Tom Club, 80's style electronics and even hip hop beats.

Available on vinyl and limited to 300 splatter effect copies worldwide.
Includes 12x12 insert and download card.

Artwork by Hauntlove
Attachments
D34954B8-E799-4962-8F33-D30E80D3BCAE.jpeg
D34954B8-E799-4962-8F33-D30E80D3BCAE.jpeg (916.57 KiB) Viewed 5604 times
By inksb
Deadly Avenger & Luke Insect - When Haro Met Sally

I grabbed one of two tapes left when I got to work this morning, sold really fast. Vinyl is still available and for those who are US based 2HD will have limited copies available for sale at 10AM PST. I stopped grabbing Burning Witches & Spuns tapes from him because it takes 2-4 weeks longer than just ordering directly from their bandcamp pages. But seeing as he's one of the only options for US folks right now you may want to grab a copy when it goes up today. I love the packaging on this for both the Vinyl and Tape.

there are a few tapes available at burningwitchesrecords.com
DEADLY AVENGER & LUKE INSECT present 'WHEN HARO MET SALLY'

Del Mar Skate Park, California, Summer '84. Blinding sun hits chrome sending rainbow prisms across hot asphalt. There's a buzz in the air. Teenage dreams and dope smoke mix with the Pacific breeze. Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. This summer's never gonna end. Tricks are being pulled and moves are being made that these crowds have never seen. Even the wood-pushers are blown away. Seeds sewn a decade ago by Todd and Devin Banks on Overland Drive have come to fruition. Dominguez is up next, he's 15, and hitting 6 feet of air. Then it's Gonzalez. And Vanderspek. This is going down in history.

Except this isn't the West Coast of America. And the sun's not shining. These are the grey suburbs of Leicester and London. And our Bmx's are shit.

WHEN HARO MET SALLY is the soundtrack to Deadly and Insect's imagined youth, over one seemingly endless summer, when teenage heartbreak ruled supreme, everything American seemed cool, and all we did from dawn 'til dusk was dream about girls and ride our bikes.

Spanning early 80's VHS soundtracks, teenage electro, heartbreak synths and Italo Disco, WHEN HARO MET SALLY will transport you back to that endless sun-baked teenage summer... that none of us ever had.
By inksb
Just finished my first listen, this is another fantastic release from Deadly Avenger and Burning Witches. Good job guys.
By BurningTapes
Thank you!

Just a heads up we have just 1 bundle deal left on burningwitchesrecords.com
Vinyl/tape/A2 giclee Poster print

Last cassette copies are available at Transmission and Two Headed Dog. Very few left.
By deafmetal
'84, when BMX was king of the streets in my hometown as well. Bike all day in the mid-80's summers, and then rent the copy of the Rad VHS if we could scrape up the bucks.
By inksb
I used to have a blue Haro with mag rims. I loved that thing, I never was very good at the freestyle ground moves but I got pretty good on half/quarter pipes and dirt jumps. Oh the good ol days.
By Hatter313
Hoping mondo gets a distro on this
By Hatter313
Ha! Thanks! I actually just saw they were still available of Bandcamp and snagged it :)

This is a great release, I’m not sure the digital is leaving the iPod for the rest of the summer frankly, you guys are KILLING it
By Mateo Sanboval
It's a sexy looking pair, that's for certain. The samples sound really good to me. And it's JC's godson (and touring guitarist) to boot!
By BurningTapes
Hey all!

Just to let you know Events Score by Daniel Davies should be available in all the usual European retail locations from today and coming to Mondo very soon. Two headed dog has a very small quantity but already in hand.

It’ll also be on the John Carpenter tour merch stand!!

Hope you guys enjoy it.