Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By BurningTapes
inksb wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:53 pm That's a pretty awesome looking release. Cool that this is finally getting a release.
Years in the making! Really proud of how this one came out though
By inksb
New release from Cory Kilduff finally released, I feel like he announced the album over two years ago. I had a chance to give a listen last night and really enjoyed it.

BWR, will Mondo be getting copies of these or should I order direct?

By the way, those screen printed poly sleeves look quite good, I saw Cory post a pic of them.

https://burningwitchesrecords.bandcamp. ... ll-be-safe

By BurningTapes
Yeah it has literally taken years this one, but well worth it. I’m shipping over copies to Mondo this week, so should be available with the last remaining copies of Polybius soon.
By inksb
BurningTapes wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:29 pm Yeah it has literally taken years this one, but well worth it. I’m shipping over copies to Mondo this week, so should be available with the last remaining copies of Polybius soon.
Awesome, thanks for the info.

Where did cover art stem from? It reminds me of 3d generated art from sound
By Bezulsqy
Wanted to wish you the best of luck @BurningTapes with the new label.

I placed 2 orders for some remaining sale items. One from bandcamp and one from your website. Finally got a copy of El Duce!

Very curious to see what is next for you.
uSUPER! will release a broader range of music, concentrating on artist material, trashy grindhouse, explosive Kung Fu, obscure game scores and spooky collaborations. We have lined up our first collectable range and I’m almost ready to switch my focus and unleash!
Especially curious about the trashy grindhouse and explosive Kung Fu!
By inksb
Yeah, excited to see what you have in store for us @burningtapes. Explosive Kung Fu, obscure game scores and trashy grindhouse sound like some fun stuff lined up.

I grabbed that new Cory Kilduff record, Dallas Campbell and the Dream Division record that I got fucked over by 2HD when I ordered initially years ago. So it'll be nice to finally own that one. I initially added the Grab Bag but it sent my shipping sky high so I took that off the order. Wish they had a copy of Fife & Repeated Viewing to grab, that's one I regret not picking up.
By Hatter313
Good luck on the new venture, you've put out some of my favorite records of the last few years and i'm sure the new label will be just as awesome!
By inksb
BurningTapes wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:56 am Thanks all. Really appreciate it! It’s been a wild ride, but now is a good time to explore a few other options.

News soon!
If you come across any spare copies of Fife & Repeated Viewings Paranormal Sounds while doing clean up I'd love to get a copy of that. One of the ones I didn't pull the trigger on and it sold out ;)