Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Sampling this on Lakeshorerecords bandcamp. It's pretty good so far. Not to distract from Burning Witches but Cody Carpenter's new vocal album under the Ludrium title is on Lakeshore as well. It's some good synthwave.

I think I'll grab the cassette of Daniel's album. I really like the color way on the LP though, it looks awesome. Funny thing is it reminds me of Jack White's releases as everything he does on the JW moniker is black/white/blue.
By DigitalHiss
I'm holding off listening* and I'm going to try and snag the 3 tape bundle.

*I'm sure I'll hear a track or two on the Vehilinggo podcast and I don't mind..
By BurningTapes
Also for anyone that missed the PIECES full set, there will be 10 more on sale at 6pm today.

Huge thanks to all that have picked them up already. Hope you enjoy them
By Mateo Sanboval
maxlevel wrote:Got my sub record today! Very nice
What's the story with the sub, Max? Is it subscriber only editions/variants of existing tapes/LPs or is it full of extra special sauce?
By maxlevel
@mateo it’s been 3 sub editions and a exclusive digital EP so far and 10% discount for the tapes. Very happy overall, especially the early access to releases as those tapes go like lightening
By Mateo Sanboval
maxlevel wrote:@mateo it’s been 3 sub editions and a exclusive digital EP so far and 10% discount for the tapes. Very happy overall, especially the early access to releases as those tapes go like lightening
Cool. Which releases got the sub treatment?
By inksb
@max how is that Harglow record? I keep seeing pics of it online. I regret not getting the sub but I was short on funds when i went up. If they do it next year I think I'll be grabbing it since I already buy every release of theirs.
By maxlevel
@inksb I’ve only had time for a few listens of a couple of tracks but it sounded good. Just been too busy. I’ve just spent an hour arguing with my laptop after I downloaded everything from this year onto my phone for car listening. Those download cards are such a feather in the cap. I’m just not brave enough for a portable vinyl player like the Sound Burger!
By inksb
I feel like everyone has been sleeping on Swim, it's excellent. Although I haven't been let down by a BW release this year. I'm curious what your favorite release of the bunch will be. I think Hunters Moon and I Am Godzilla, You Are Japan are my favorites but every release is either on my table or in my tape deck at least once a week.
By inksb
Harglow LP sold out before I even got up today. BWR said that Mondo should be getting a healthy amount of LPs, I would assume they are next week's release then. I've been listening on bandcamp this morning, it's a pretty damn good LP.
By reddye6
inksb wrote:Harglow LP sold out before I even got up today. BWR said that Mondo should be getting a healthy amount of LPs, I would assume they are next week's release then. I've been listening on bandcamp this morning, it's a pretty damn good LP.
Light in the Attic in the US still has its preorder available for Harglow; I just ordered it myself. LINK