Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
As they are releasing some interesting stuff, why not there own thread? Chances are that this gets snowed under by the New Releases Heads Up thread. But I'll give it a go anyway.

shop: https://shop.realgonemusic.com/
main site: http://www.realgonemusic.com/

Soundtrack wise they have released some interesting stuff.

El Topo, The Dance of Reality and The Holy Mountain
The Matrix and Demon Knight
Escape from LA
Predator
True Romance
Not to forget: Waiting to Exhale!

bpwlogan has this to say:
I have three Real Gone releases(Return of the living Dead, Escape from L.A., and True Romance) all of them are very nice pressings. I have Predator on the way too. I'm looking forward to this release from them.
That is good to know.

I hate their artwork. But I only collect rubbish records with beautiful artwork, so what do I know?
By static14
@bez you'll really enjoy their artwork choice for the upcoming release of cujo than.

Yikes.

On the bright side it'd be pretty easy to avoid him, his depth perception has to be terrible.
By chiefbrody
That really is an unintentionally horrific cover.

I have EFLA and Dance of Reality from the label, and have been happy with both releases. Solid pressings, even for the unnecessarily colourful EFLA.
By ScoJo
Christ. They actually have the nerve to call that 'all new artwork'....it's a total eye-fuck.

I might have to send it on to Photoshop Disasters. (And start mocking up my own paste-on sleeve for good measure)
By Mateo Sanboval
I posted this in New Releases a few days back, but I punched it up and brought it over here since it seemed more apropos:
bpwlogan wrote:The cover art for Cujo is posted at SoundStage Direct. I'll have to drop on this one at some point. Some great releases coming from Real Gone lately; I haven't picked up a bad pressing from them.
Weird that they used the DVD cover art (which is essentially the cross-eyed doggy collage version of floating heads) instead of using the iconic poster/VHS art which I still find pretty ominous to this day. Still, I like it better than a lot of other, new covers i've seen lately.

PS - Image

PPS - Image

PPPS - I have never seen Cujo in its entirety.
By Mateo Sanboval
I've never seen Mommie Dearest, but I'll definitely be picking up Sleepless in Seattle. One of my favorite films of all time and probably a top five soundtrack for me.
By ScoJo
Mommie Dearest...'spotless white vinyl'.....nice touch ;)

How about it comes with a wire coat hanger?? (shiver)