Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Hi everyone, and a merry new year!

Just a heads up that we've reduced ALL items in our webstore for one week, including remaining copies of The Mask - Soundtracks, DVDs and Blu-rays, and have continued with our seasonal overseas shipping reduction for those outside the UK.

So if you've yet to Put The Mask On... now's your chance!

http://www.ondespositivesrecordings.com
5. Mask Pack Shot HiRes FULL PACKAGE.jpg
5. Mask Pack Shot HiRes FULL PACKAGE.jpg (533.15 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
By blastman
How does the shipping rate reduction work (I'm in Ireland)? If I put the soundtrack and the blu-ray in the cart, the shipping is £11, doesn't seem very reduced.
By ScoJo
Hi Blastman - sorry, it's a glitch with our webstore, its classing your location as USA for some reason.

I've adjusted shipping options in our store, if you want to try again later cheers - apologies for the inconvenience.

Scott
[ondes positives]
By ScoJo
@Blastman - nothing on our side?

Tell you what - if you want to just direct Paypal the payment to the following and we'll sort you out, and email us directly too once you've done that, with your postal address just in case. May as well make it a Paypal gift, eh? ;)

Weird, its our first glitch with Big Cartel...seemed to be going so well!

ondespositivesrecordings@gmail.com

Cheers and thanks for persevering! Scott
By ScoJo
@Blastman -

Just to follow up, as you're adding a Blu-ray to the order this puts the package (with sturdy as shit mailer) at over 1kg meaning the shipping gets pretty pricey outside UK.

Are you located Northern or Southern Ireland?

Here's total cost to send over for both options cheers, with reduced Euro shipping offer:

NORTHERN IRELAND
Mask LP (£23.99) + Blu-ray (£13.99) + £6.00 UK P+P = £43.98

SOUTHERN IRELAND
Mask LP (£23.99) + Blu (£13.99) + £8.00 Euro P+P = £45.98

Hope this helps man!

ScoJo
By Little Walter
texasvinyl wrote:Right, and aren't you running a shop now or at least a recurring pop-up thing ?
Yes sir, and I'll post a website up here if I can figure out how to make one.

Disco, expect to be bugged about me stocking Ondes down here in Texas.
By J.R.
Even though I have been a horror fan for longer than I care to remember (my father used to buy me issues of Famous Monsters in the early seventies) somehow I have never heard of this film. Went hunting in Sydney for the soundtrack, to no avail, but chanced upon the movie at Utopia records.

Thanks for the heads up as its was an enjoyable film: next step, raising the money to buy the record, considering the crappy Australian dollar!
By vi_resmusic
J.R. wrote:Even though I have been a horror fan for longer than I care to remember (my father used to buy me issues of Famous Monsters in the early seventies) somehow I have never heard of this film. Went hunting in Sydney for the soundtrack, to no avail, but chanced upon the movie at Utopia records.

Thanks for the heads up as its was an enjoyable film: next step, raising the money to buy the record, considering the crappy Australian dollar!

@J.R. Do you want to buddy up on this one?