Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Looking for a few (read: several [actually, lots] of) Four Flies digital files. If anyone has any and would care to share or trade, please shoot me a PM here or an email at mateosanboval at gmail dot com. And in case anyone has any "sharing' qualms, rest assured, I own what I am asking for copies of. No funny business.

This time.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Looking for a few (read: several [actually, lots] of) Four Flies digital files. If anyone has any and would care to share or trade, please shoot me a PM here or an email at mateosanboval at gmail dot com. And in case anyone has any "sharing' qualms, rest assured, I own what I am asking for copies of. No funny business.

This time.
Would love to help you Mateo, but you can count the number of Four Flies releases I have on the fingers of a bilateral amputee. That means it could be 10, but it is actually zero...

However, I do have the Japanese version of Chi Sei? that Four Flies recently re-issued.
Re-issue: https://www.discogs.com/Franco-Micalizz ... se/9625253
My version: https://www.discogs.com/Franco-Micalizz ... se/6620396
If you want I can create some digital files from that release.
And if you ever see my playing something you would like to hear, let me know and I'll create a digital mixtape for you.
By inksb
maxlevel wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:07 pm Been buying a lot of this label in the recent weeks. Has anyone gone for the Allesandroni LP?
Not yet but it's on the list of stuff to pick up.
By Mateo Sanboval
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:11 am
texasvinyl wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:34 am Which other ones you want?
All. Of. Them.
Or, more realistically, anything you deem worthwhile.
By texasvinyl
Dusty groove has it too for $29.99 and cheaper shipping

Sorry these three rips might be a little muddy I just swapped a new needle after doing them.
By havershaw
@texas, I actually called them a week or so after it came out (I had just received Femina Ridens from them) and asked about it and they said they didn't have it and saw no indication that they would get it. ha!
thanks for the heads-up!
By Bub
maxlevel wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:48 am @tex thanks so much! Do you have Un Nombre Dell Ombré? I may buy both next week
Max, Un'Ombra Nell'Ombra is essential. It's so good.
By deafmetal
Bub wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:23 pm
maxlevel wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:48 am @tex thanks so much! Do you have Un Nombre Dell Ombré? I may buy both next week
Max, Un'Ombra Nell'Ombra is essential. It's so good.
Oh man, this one killed me today. Thanks for the rip @tex! Have to get a copy.