Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By stbcadmin
You must reset your password, just go to the login page and click on "I forgot my password".
By deathwaltz
All Hail the King baby !

The king being Chad from Lunaris who has not only got the board back on its feet but managed to migrate all our info to this new forum which is way better all round (we now have PMs etc etc )

By Hatter313
Good to be back up and running! Thanks Chad!
By reddye6
Did email notifications for subscribed posts stop working? I was getting them and then over the past couple of days I haven't, even though my subscribed forums have had updates.
By Volzom Zofbie
The old STBC was better... this smart new site kisses...
By Bezulsqy
Haha.
My first experience with this new board wasn't that great either... I always need some time to cope with change :-)
But now I really like it. It does need some tweaking in posting links to youtube vids. And I need to find a better way to post pictures.
By phantomnoir
@Volzom, that's a bit harsh. I think Chad & co did a great job.

@Bezulsqy, same here. Took me a while to figure out how the new forum worked. Now I like it more than the old one. I too would like to have youtube and soundcloud add ons.
By Volzom Zofbie
You're right, Phantom. Slowly getting to like this new baby better.
Didn't know what I was thinking... ...must have been drunk or something.
By J.R.
I wasn't a part if the 'old' forum but am glad to be accepted to the new one. I'm only new to the world of vinyl soundtrackery, even though I have several on CD, but have quickly dropped into the collecting as there is so much cool stuff available.
By Bezulsqy
J.R. wrote:I wasn't a part if the 'old' forum but am glad to be accepted to the new one. I'm only new to the world of vinyl soundtrackery, even though I have several on CD, but have quickly dropped into the collecting as there is so much cool stuff available.
Welcome J.R.! You sound like me about a year ago. Be careful as I can become a bit like an addiction ;-)
By sonnydexter
Hey J.R welcome :)

It doesn't matter here if you old or new ... the only thing to remember is ... enjoy the music :-)

and as Bezulsqy has rightfully said ... its an addiction, a healthy one obviously ;)