Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

If anyone is going for this Zavvi are now offering the deluxe blu Ray as well for free. Also if you add "SECRET" into the discount box you will get a further £5 off. If you like the film that's a pretty good deal.
By scottydoo
mine turned up today too, very suprised tho as i had cancelled the subscription (or thought i had ) after them dropping the price on the last one so quickly , but yeah good composer and really think the titles coming in the future could be quite interesting tho will in future pick up after the fact i think (that is if i can get them to cancel properly)
phantomnoir wrote:I think this reduced price is for a month only. I'm sure I'll have to pay 34,95 € next month.
The customer service from zavvi is not really good. Why isn´t that info written somewhere, that the price is for one month only!?
By NMA
Occhionero wrote:Wow, what a shitty editing of side B and C! Has anybody else this problem or did I get a faulty copy? Listen to the last song on B and the first on C....
No, you did not. Mine is exactly the same :D

I have never experienced such a blasphemy before!
Well my copy has this fault as well so must be the whole batch

Whats more disappointing is zavvis reaction. Contacted them to point this out and all i got back is 'you have 28 days to report a faulty item and if you go over ts tough luck' attitude

24.99 and thats it its yours
Well i tried to contact them further saying i am on a forum where others have reported the same problem so the batch must be faulty - any chance of reprinting the faulty batch or at the very least a discount off this months offering as we are being given a fauly item, but no interest. Cold reply stating 'you have 28 days to report this otherwise its too late'

I can almost understand if its one copy and youve failed to pick up a scratch on your copy or a dent in the packaging youve failed to report - but when oters have picked up in this so must be a batch of them no matter how big...

I wanted to like the way zavvi were going forward online with their image but this is very disappointing...

Maybe others need to chime in, unless they already have?

Please tell me if im sounding unfair in this
I've contacted Silva for this and this is their answer:

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, this is how the audio was provided and we have to faithfully reproduce the original album because we do it under licence. If you listen to those two tracks on Spotify or the CD, that is how they are.

I hope it doesn't impact too much upon your enjoyment of the album.

Kind regards and Happy New Year
Occhionero wrote:I've contacted Silva for this and this is their answer:

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, this is how the audio was provided and we have to faithfully reproduce the original album because we do it under licence. If you listen to those two tracks on Spotify or the CD, that is how they are.

I hope it doesn't impact too much upon your enjoyment of the album.

Kind regards and Happy New Year

What a shame, I'm a fan of Silva screen but that quite frankly is appalling. It's not cool to trade faulty goods as non faulty - especially when you already know about it. They could simply have mentioned it on the sleeve or something couldn't they?

After wrangling with Zavvi they are finally issuing me a return for refund, so try again with them if you can bear the customer service.