Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
Zavvi strangeness!

I had a problem with the credit card I used for my subscription so I contacted Zavvi to update my payment details and they told me that the only way to resolve this issue was to cancel my subscription and place a new order :)
As mentioned before, their coustomer service is a joke. They don´t answer your questions..., They replaced a record I never have ordered..., Still waiting for an order placed in November..., ...
By NMA
Occhionero wrote:As mentioned before, their coustomer service is a joke. They don´t answer your questions..., They replaced a record I never have ordered..., Still waiting for an order placed in November..., ...
+1

Their customer service is beyond "horrible". I can get at most 1 reply per day and they simply couldn't cancel my subscription for days.

According to the last message I received from them, there should be a button to cancel my subscription online but all I see is this message "To cancel subscriptions please contact our Customer Service Team" :D
By blastman
Dealing with them at the moment, and all I'm getting out of it is a greater appreciation for just how good Amazon's customer service is in comparison.

Trying to get a game that I ordered replaced as it never arrrived. I also ordered the District 9 soundtrack on vinyl as they had it on offer, two months later it still hasn't shipped
By chiefbrody
For anyone interested, if you subscribe at the moment you get one of the previous subs free. 2 records for £25. I'm tempted, especially based on TG's high praise for the selections so far on the DFC.
By Hatter313
Whoah Whoah woah, the third man? As in carol reeds the third man....I have almost no interest in these before now but I need me some zither, I just picked up an original of the theme and soundtrack the other day, but am totally interested in whatever these guys have put together. Looking forward to hearing about it.
It seems you can buy the first three records individually (Tinker Tailor, Charlie, The Town) through Zavvi's website. I guess A Single Man and Biutiful will be available in a couple of months too if you don't want to subscribe.
Zavvi's customer service is a nightmare, it is impossible to get a response to your actual question, they just give stock answers. Ordered The Raid 2 months ago in their sale, still haven't received it even though they still have it for sale at full price. Asked them if they were fulfilling the full priced orders and not bothering with the sale orders and got told that they will post it when it's in stock which wasn't what I asked of them. Hope you get Biutiful soon!

The Third Man looks very nice, yet to listen but it is a nice package.
By NMA
phantomnoir wrote:It seems you can buy the first three records individually (Tinker Tailor, Charlie, The Town) through Zavvi's website. I guess A Single Man and Biutiful will be available in a couple of months too if you don't want to subscribe.
A Single Man is available, too ;)
Yes, you have warned me! Really the worse experience I have had with any customer services.
After my cancellation thye charged again the amount for 1 month of the subscription. I had more than two month of corespondace with them. Zavvi said they shipped another vinyl, but never received it. Next zavvi told me that payment was for another item, which I never have ordered.

Today, afte nearly 60 days of trouble they wrote me this:

Quote from @zavvihelp: We operate a 40 day policy in which we ask you to please make contact to let us know that your order has not arrived. As it has now been over 40 days since your order was sent, we cannot trace this item and are unable to offer you a refund or replacement. We are very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this. SM

I hate to say this, but I really think people should know this before they order from this company!
By NMA
Occhionero wrote:Yes, you have warned me! Really the worse experience I have had with any customer services.
After my cancellation thye charged again the amount for 1 month of the subscription. I had more than two month of corespondace with them. Zavvi said they shipped another vinyl, but never received it. Next zavvi told me that payment was for another item, which I never have ordered.

Today, afte nearly 60 days of trouble they wrote me this:

Quote from @zavvihelp: We operate a 40 day policy in which we ask you to please make contact to let us know that your order has not arrived. As it has now been over 40 days since your order was sent, we cannot trace this item and are unable to offer you a refund or replacement. We are very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this. SM

I hate to say this, but I really think people should know this before they order from this company!
Too bad :/

Zavvi's customer service is just testing customers' patience. If you want to send Zavvi a message, just be prepared to receive irrelevant responses, etc.

For instance, I received "The Third Man" without any shrinkwrapping and hence no limited edition sticker. The customer service rep. told me whether I checked the vinyl center labels or not because according to him / her that was where the limited edition sticker should have been!!!

Wouldn't it be great if Silva Screen handled this secret subscription by themselves only?
By bpwlogan
Sounds like a total nightmare guys. It's unbelievable to me with the high cost that people pay for new vinyl today that Zavvi's customer service is this bad. What a shame. I'll stay away from them for sure. Thanks!