Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
They will be going up this week so everyone has a long lead time to purchase
By RougeGorge
Im a subber and I have the same question as dumaisaudio.
Please let me know
By deathwaltz
they will go up the day after RSD day
By RougeGorge
Sorry but:
"This reply has been marked as private."
By dumaisaudio
Yes, I'm guessing one of the replies was for me but I can't see it, and I am logged in.
By siforster
Hi, copy/pasting Spencer's answer for you as I guess all Keymasters etc can see all private replies (which doesn't make them very private!)

"They will be going up this week so everyone has a long lead time to purchase"
By RougeGorge
dumaisaudio : I can't see replies too.
By siforster
Could you not read that one either?

Maybe all private replies are for my eyes only then :)
By dfmb
The covers are fantastic, are you using Stoughton Press?
By RyanPlugs
How much you reckon you're gonna be charging for postage on the sub 4 x record store day deal? Just so I can figure out it might be worth just gettin them from my store. Cheers, and thanks for making these available for us.
By Re-animated Cat
@Si: Weirdly, I can see all of these private replies today.
By dfmb
I left a question to Spencer in the middle of the thread yesterday (under a corresponding post) if it's got lost on the maelstrom, can I repeat it here...

Spencer, could you tell me where you press those beautiful new sleeves? Is it Stoughton in LA?
By deathwaltz
They are pressed in the Czech Rebublic. It's funny as when I said I was going to get tip ons made in Europe LITA were like there is no way they will be any good, when they got their copies of the Fog Josh rang me and was ohmygod they are amazing....
I am more than happy with them
By liftman2013
Hi Spence or anyone else that may know some info or links

Like many, a big breaking bad fan here. Hot Topic released a picture disc last year, which sold out fast but not being a pic disc fan wasn't too bothered. They did say on the site that a gatefold release was coming in January, which never seemed to materialise... until just seen one on the LITA website.
Thing is, I'm UK based, so do you know of any rumblings of a release port this side of the pond?

Cheers
By seb
@liftman Breaking Bad will be available through onewaystatic.com early next month. Keep an eye open or subscribe to our mailing list
By liftman2013
Ah cheers guys thats fantastic to know. Im a subber so im sure ill be in the know how pretty promptly!
By deathwaltz
The forum just hit 1000 members !
By seb
Wow. A 1000 indeed.

I remember us launching this not so long ago.
By Re-animated Cat
I've a question r.e: Room 237. Great release, but is there a reason why the vinyl version is so short and cut at 45rpm? There was plenty of room for more tracks. Sorry if this has been answered before, just curious.
By AndreasEldritch
Think from memory this was at the choice of the composers. They only wanted select tracks on the vinyl - hence why the full release is included on CD (to make up for the lack of tracks on the vinyl)
By deathwaltz
Yep , they wanted a shorter version on vinyl . Not sure why it's bloody fantastic !
By Whip Wilson
[quote=15457]Yep , they wanted a shorter version on vinyl . Not sure why it’s bloody fantastic ![/quote]

Yeah, that always confused thee bejesus out of me. Awesome and hilarious that they didn't share their reasoning with you either.
By Re-animated Cat
That's weird, a bit of shame really. There's some killer tracks on the CD version (which I'll prob never listen to!).
By scottydoo
Hi spencer I have a couple of questions, I know you're still busy/tide up in RSD buisness but I wondered if there's an up date on when the flexi's from Halloween would be ready/posted ? Also what are your plans going ahead for retail versions of your releases ? I mean on the variants thread you talk about cutting down to 2 variants (deluxe and black) I hope this doesn't mean retail will only get black as customers always respond positively to the various different colour ways in the past (I know the last couple of releases have been on clear) look at the buzz surrounding your rsd titles (fingers crossed they arrive instore in time) my customers certainly seem excited for the various splatter effects , and it just gives us another tool in selling these perhaps not so widely known but musically great titles